Back to Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups by University of Colorado Boulder

Effective teamwork and group communication are essential for your professional and personal success. In this course you will learn to: make better decisions, be more creative and innovative, manage conflict and work with difficult group members, negotiate for preferred outcomes, improve group communication in virtual environments, develop a better overall understanding of human interaction, and work more effectively as a team. Our goal is to help you understand these important dynamics of group communication and learn how to put them into practice to improve your overall teamwork....

ND
Aug 27, 2020

Amazing course! I've learned a lot of new theories & ideas of Group Communication! in a simple yet interesting way. I will definitely make use of knowledge gain from this course in my practical life !

M
Apr 27, 2020

626 - 650 of 702 Reviews for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

By Rohan K

It was a great experience for me to understand the key concepts of communication and teamwork skills.

I will definitely recommend this course to my friends.

thank you!!

By Aleksandar V

Nov 18, 2020

Great course and experience, I don't like though the "peer reviews" between the students being the only way of reviewing / scoring their essays .

By Andrew I

Nov 30, 2020

The overall study of this course has been really beneficial. I have learn a lot on teamwork skills in groups and how to communicate effectively.

By Siddhi J

Apr 28, 2020

Great Explanations on the respective topics!! The quiz and the assignment helped a lot and was quite different and interesting !!

By Heinz P W

Sep 16, 2020

I learned a lot from this course. Thank you for sharing this excellent material on developing group communication.

By Amit k

Aug 25, 2020

learn a lot,clear concept about team work communication,going to help me in my professional career...

By Amir H

Video are of very long duration. If shorter it would help in understanding the course much better.

By Joseph A

Sep 28, 2020

Well structured and compiled, however video length was bit on higher side to explain the subjects

By Pradeep K

Jun 3, 2020

Very good course regarding group decision making. Traps in decision making concept was very good.

By Rosa C

Sep 16, 2020

Curso recomendado para aprender el funcionamiento de trabajos en grupo.

By Abdelazim S E

Jun 15, 2020

it was such a useful experience i have learnt a lot thank you so much

By Kishore S

Dec 15, 2020

Course is good and topics cover most of group communication aspects

By Grace M W

Nov 29, 2020

Course was great! Had a good refresher on communication for teams

By MERIN V

Jun 12, 2020

Has helped in learning good and effective communication skills.

By Vivek K S

Apr 30, 2020

This Course taught me and changed my view in communicati

By Gayithri T

May 6, 2020

excellent platform for developing communication skills

By Praveen R

May 23, 2020

Good ! Thank you for providing a wonderful course .

By Sebastián A

Apr 14, 2020

Muy buen curso, me gustaria que fuera mas practico.

By PhamVanTinh

I see coursera Teamwork skills this is a great.

By Badr M A

Sep 6, 2020

We benefited from experiences and expertise

By Carolyn C

Jan 9, 2021

Was ok could of been done more 8n depth.

By Shahriyar Z R

Excellent course with nice presentation.

By Sanpob P

May 3, 2020

Good course to better communication

By Solmari R

Apr 22, 2020

Short, precise, easy to understand.

By Omowunmi a

Dec 5, 2020

I want to change my course session