Back to Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups by University of Colorado Boulder

Effective teamwork and group communication are essential for your professional and personal success. In this course you will learn to: make better decisions, be more creative and innovative, manage conflict and work with difficult group members, negotiate for preferred outcomes, improve group communication in virtual environments, develop a better overall understanding of human interaction, and work more effectively as a team. Our goal is to help you understand these important dynamics of group communication and learn how to put them into practice to improve your overall teamwork....

ND
Aug 27, 2020

Amazing course! I've learned a lot of new theories & ideas of Group Communication! in a simple yet interesting way. I will definitely make use of knowledge gain from this course in my practical life !

M
Apr 27, 2020

151 - 175 of 687 Reviews for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

By Damla D

Jun 17, 2020

It was a really good course that I enjoyed a lot. There are quizzes to pass that course but if you do your work, you can pass easily. :)

By Tamera D

Very good class. After completing I feel a little more confident in my ability to communicate within the workplace and other situations.

By Vanessa Q

Jun 21, 2020

Great course! At first, I thought it was simple but there are broad range of topics applicable to both professional and personal life.

By Muhammad F

Very useful lessons for those who want to know about group communication. And also, the lecture is very clear to explain the lessons.

By Beverly s

Apr 30, 2020

I loved the class. The professor was very thorough and very professional. I would recommend this class. Thank you for offering it.

By Arnold D

Sep 30, 2020

It is important to listen to other people and share ideas with your team nothing will go when you have a great communication skills.

By Edward T

Jul 24, 2020

Simple, yet easy to understand. Interesting, yet fun to learn. I thought my teamwork skills were great until I went to this course.

By Salman K B

May 23, 2020

One of the best MOOC that I've ever been experienced until now. I really appreciate for the total course and the provided materials

By zuhair o

I would like to thank coursera for this useful and interresting course,i am really enjoying this course and i hope success for all.

By Alan L d S

May 5, 2020

O curso é bem completo e abrange de forma detalhada aspectos fundamentais do trabalho em grupo e comunicação efetiva entre pessoas.

By Mohammed S

Apr 26, 2020

It was an amazing learning experience. I enjoyed the assignments. What I enjoyed the most was the instructor's presentation skills.

By Tamirat W

k

lls

f

rom this course.

Best wishes, for the Instructors from Tamirat Wato.

By Stevenson I

May 1, 2020

Amazing course for every individual across all walks of life. Especially if you are part of multicultural cooperate organizations.

By Yilleng K

Jul 9, 2020

Have gain an insight that will make one soar high in the contemporary society.

Such a great course with high recommendation.

By Kavitha D

Jun 1, 2020

I enjoyed the course throughout. A lot of learnings and knowledge have been achieved through the course. Thank you very much

By Victor B

Mr. Koschmann is a great teacher and a great speaker. The content was relevant and I learned a lot from group communication.

By Hassan M

This is the best MOOC I have ever taken and I have taken a lot of MOOCs. The teacher explains everything exceptionally well.

By Karla S R B

May 16, 2020

I think is a very useful tool to improve our communication skills and implement new strategies at the group to met our goals

By Ofoma I F

I really learnt alot in this course. It was worth my time and effort. Thank you for giving us this opportunity to learn.

By Nico B

Comprehensive and well-structured course! It helped me out a lot and I now feel prepared to tackle future group projects!

By Konstantine G

Apr 24, 2020

Great course! Lessons are very informative, interesting and dynamic. The content is well organized and easy to understand

By Pamela D

Dec 16, 2020

Very engaging! Audited this course and found it very comprehensive. Will be utilizing in my everyday work interactions.

By Muhammad R A

Jun 25, 2020

describe a lot about what happens in a communicating group and how to make your group outcome more often more favorable

By Poornima D

Jun 1, 2020

The Course was amazing. I love working in a team but this course enhance my skills and the rapport with my team members.