Back to Technical Support Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Technical Support Fundamentals by Google

This course is the first of a series that aims to prepare you for a role as an entry-level IT Support Specialist. In this course, you’ll be introduced to the world of Information Technology, or IT. You’ll learn about the different facets of Information Technology, like computer hardware, the Internet, computer software, troubleshooting, and customer service. This course covers a wide variety of topics in IT that are designed to give you an overview of what’s to come in this certificate program. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to: ● understand how the binary system works ● assemble a computer from scratch ● choose and install an operating system on a computer ● understand what the Internet is, how it works, and the impact it has in the modern world ● learn how applications are created and how they work under the hood of a computer ● utilize common problem-solving methodologies and soft skills in an Information Technology setting...

IC
May 15, 2020

Great course for beginners and experts. Easy to understand and a good refresher for those who have been into IT for a long date. Recommend it to everyone looking for a high quality course on coursera.

DP
Mar 5, 2018

Awesome course designed by google. Thank you very much. Knowledge gained in just introductery leactures started burning desire in me to complete whole syllabus. Every bit of program is worth the time.

76 - 100 of 10,000 Reviews for Technical Support Fundamentals

By Rhenado S B

Aug 22, 2020

The Technical Support Fundamentals module started by building from the foundation by introducing the history of computers to understanding concepts of how computers connect and communicate on a network. The modules also introduce identifying parts of a computers and how to implement troubleshooting best practices in solving an issue in an efficient and effective manner.

By Saleh E S

May 6, 2021

priceless information, very unique teaching ways, very Enjoyable journey, the instructors super friendly and clarifying every piece of information in a very professional way and they are funny too, I loved everything about this course and totally recommend this course to everyone interesting in IT world.

By Jacquine T

May 4, 2021

Coming in not knowing anything about computers was very concerning for me. Now I can say that I feel more confident after the course training. I would recommend this course to anyone that is seeking to learn more about computers or becoming a technical supporter.

By Alan A

May 4, 2021

for someone with absolutely no knowledge of IT or just simply the hardware or software of a computer this course gives the basic to all those stuff. This course is the beginning or the 1st step for the steps ahead that how I see it.

By Soumitra D

May 12, 2021

I think this course will be of great benefit to us, especially for beginners. After doing this course I have been able to gain a better knowledge of this subject than before. I will come to know more details later on the IT side.

By Tommy P

Apr 13, 2021

This course was a friendly and educational start to the certificate, I will recommend this to anyone either looking to develop skills in IT or if they just want to gather more skills for personal use.

By Aarón A A G

Oct 28, 2020

I Would reccomend this course to many people and i hope many more get to experience it and hav it to be an important part of their learning for the future as it was with me!

By David V

Oct 28, 2020

this course was awesome! it gave me a good idea of what to expect in the technical support field. i am excited to continue and cant wait to begin a career in IT.

By Dayhanna C S M

Nov 26, 2020

Aun estoy a la espera de mi certificación pues termine el curso hace varias semanas, y solo dice verificar ID cuando mis datos personales están correctos.

By Michael d s

May 5, 2021

Has great information that’s broken down into small pieces so you can easily understand each area of a system and how it works in a computer.

By Marina-Patapia F

May 3, 2021

It was such a great course! I really enjoyed it! Well done to every single person who helped to make this course be available for all of us!

By Fernando L L

Oct 28, 2020

This course is high impact, thanks, thanks, thanks, It can be described in one word..

GREAT!

By Kyle h

May 4, 2021

Great Overview & to the point! This aloud me to judge if I want to continue in this field.

By Radka G

May 5, 2021

The curse is logically structured and smoothly runs from the beginning to the end.

By Kendall B

Oct 28, 2020

Algunos exámenes no se podían traducir y a la mitad de un examen el server se caía

By Christopher C

Oct 28, 2020

The course was great. The content and coursework were relevant and engaging.

By Gerard L

May 5, 2021

Worth it! It covers allot of ground nicely at a comfortable pace

By Robert G

Oct 28, 2020

The information was great and very informative.

By Robert F

Oct 28, 2020

Very good course. I would recommend it.

By Daniel R

Oct 29, 2020

I love it very informative and fun

By Salahadine I

Oct 29, 2020

it was very good to me thanks

By Anie C