Back to Teach English Now! Second Language Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Second Language Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation by Arizona State University

In this course, you will be introduced to some of the challenges of teaching and learning listening and speaking, such as paralinguistics, performance variables, reduced and regional forms, and differing types of oral discourse. Don't worry--you'll learn what those mean, too! Then you'll learn how to ease the acquisition of listening and speaking for your students. The course also highlights the powerful opportunity to include pronunciation in listening and speaking classes and offers strategies to incorporate pronunciation activities....

EP

Dec 25, 2020

As always, great course. I just wish there were more examples for pronunciation activities just like in the speaking and listening section. But in any case, the course was so informative and engaging!

DA

Jun 12, 2022

This course really helps alot in improving my English skills. I can now speak and write English fluently.

I will recommend this platform to my other colleagues. Thanks Coursera!!!! Keep it up.

426 - 430 of 430 Reviews for Teach English Now! Second Language Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation

By Andrew N

Aug 30, 2016

Didn't like trying to hammer in recommended activities into my lessons, would be better to create new material and use that.

By Samira A S A S

Jul 26, 2020

The course period is long and tired and was boring

By Akshita S S

good

Jul 7, 2022

WORST I HAVE MET. A TOTALLY DISASTER. TEACHERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE. I WILL NEVER USE IT !

By mubarak a