Back to Teach English Now! Second Language Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Second Language Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation by Arizona State University

In this course, you will be introduced to some of the challenges of teaching and learning listening and speaking, such as paralinguistics, performance variables, reduced and regional forms, and differing types of oral discourse. Don't worry--you'll learn what those mean, too! Then you'll learn how to ease the acquisition of listening and speaking for your students. The course also highlights the powerful opportunity to include pronunciation in listening and speaking classes and offers strategies to incorporate pronunciation activities....

EP
Dec 25, 2020

As always, great course. I just wish there were more examples for pronunciation activities just like in the speaking and listening section. But in any case, the course was so informative and engaging!

RB
Jan 11, 2021

Thank you so much for doing this course. It really helps me improve my skills in teaching. The lectures and the assignments helps in connect theory to practice. I really enjoyed the class!

101 - 125 of 338 Reviews for Teach English Now! Second Language Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation

By Karen L C

May 14, 2021

Great course with great instructors. They make learning fun and I have learned so much from them all!!

By Mary S

Jun 11, 2017

Coursera trips to knowledge are awesome. I would suggest that everyone experience these great courses.

By Catherine

Aug 13, 2020

This course is quite practical. I like it and strongly recommend all the TESOL students to learn it.

By Emilia K

Aug 21, 2019

Amazing course focusing on key principles like listening, speaking and pronunciation. Excellent.

By maria v

Oct 16, 2016

Excellent. Learned so much. Thank you to our course instructors for amazing learning experience.

By Annigje F

Aug 14, 2016

Love it, as usual. Great course, good set up and great way of teaching (texts, videos and fun)

By Muhammad Z M

Nov 22, 2018

A very well and organised attempt to teach students credits goes to Arizona state university.

By Antonio L

Sep 3, 2020

If you are a teacher or want to become a teacher, this whole series of courses is excellent.

By K G

Jan 2, 2021

I learned various strategies which I can apply to improve my teaching. Thank you so much!

By Saroj P

Nov 6, 2019

The lessons and instructors were great. I had fun learning and also it was very helpful.

By Huda A

Feb 14, 2020

it is very useful for everyone who wants to teach English

thanks for your great efforts

By Eric B

Jul 19, 2018

This is the most well organized course I have ever taken, either physically or online.

By Carlos A G M

Jul 11, 2016

It's recommendable if you'd like to get improve your English proficiency at teaching.

By Mai A M

Apr 1, 2021

one of the best courses.... to the point...effective...practical...very very helpful

By kiran s

Aug 10, 2019

I really enjoyed alot during this course. i would love to become a part of it again

By Moustafa M S M

Sep 9, 2020

It's such an amazing course, full of valuable information. I have enjoyed it lots.

By Z. A Y

Oct 29, 2018

I enjoyed every course in this specialization that I took so far. So far so great!

By Christopher d L

Sep 14, 2016

Lots of great ideas presented in a very logical and easy to understand approach !

By Nargiza A

Aug 18, 2020

I enjyed this memorable, usable and durable course! Hands up for the organizers!

By MAMII A

Mar 20, 2020

A really good course, so important and interesting things you can use after that

By Furkan U

Mar 12, 2020

Very informative course. The developers put alot of work in it to inform people.

By Васильева Т С

Dec 18, 2018

Very interesting and useful course that helped me to devolop my teaching skills!

By NATASHA F

Aug 7, 2016

its amazing how densely constructed this course is. kudos to the educating team.

By Charalampos K

May 31, 2021

A great cource once again! We learn important teaching skills while having fun!

By Pulatova U B