Back to Teach English Now! Second Language Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Second Language Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation by Arizona State University

In this course, you will be introduced to some of the challenges of teaching and learning listening and speaking, such as paralinguistics, performance variables, reduced and regional forms, and differing types of oral discourse. Don't worry--you'll learn what those mean, too! Then you'll learn how to ease the acquisition of listening and speaking for your students. The course also highlights the powerful opportunity to include pronunciation in listening and speaking classes and offers strategies to incorporate pronunciation activities....

EP
Dec 25, 2020

As always, great course. I just wish there were more examples for pronunciation activities just like in the speaking and listening section. But in any case, the course was so informative and engaging!

RB
Jan 11, 2021

Thank you so much for doing this course. It really helps me improve my skills in teaching. The lectures and the assignments helps in connect theory to practice. I really enjoyed the class!

351 - 362 of 362 Reviews for Teach English Now! Second Language Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation

By Asmaa S

Aug 26, 2016

nice course I really learnt a lot

By Kinza M

By Farah H

Jun 24, 2021

By Afifa k

Jul 28, 2020

It has been a pleasant experience to improve my skills for ESL learners.This course really helped me out.

By Cynthia A F

Jul 17, 2021

The directions for posting videos werer faulty. I spent many days trying to figure this out. I used the chat rooms and asked for help from Coursera and Arizona U. but noone could give me an adequate answer. Finally, one of my peers gave me a simple answer which worked well. I suggrest reviewing this requirement. There were several student who were in the same circumstance. This made the course annoying and frustratings.

By Andrew N

Aug 30, 2016

Didn't like trying to hammer in recommended activities into my lessons, would be better to create new material and use that.

By Samira A S A S

Jul 26, 2020

The course period is long and tired and was boring

By Akshita S S