Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching by Arizona State University

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

SI
Oct 16, 2020

Awesome as ever. Some typos need to be corrected in quizzes and instructions. Also, I have finished 7 courses in 3 weeks because I was on a mission. I hope to complete this course within 1 month time.

SB
Mar 6, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

251 - 275 of 286 Reviews for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Nov 29, 2016

great

By Pavithra

Dec 2, 2020

good

By JUSTIN C N

Aug 23, 2017

nice

By Laura S

Dec 27, 2019

I am grateful for this course which revealed all the latest aspects of using technology in the classroom. However for my volunteer teaching position, our classrooms don't have the means to acquire and use technology, so in that regard, this class was "too" technical for the budget and needs.

By Vaiva V M

A lot of useful and organized information which is amazing, but also a little too theoretical and repetitive; those time gaps could have been used for more teaching with technology as an assistant examples and how to put that in practice.

By Abdugolib S

Jun 10, 2020

This course was great, but giving us an assignment from the start was a little confusing because we were given to do the things we didn't know before.

By Toyia B

Oct 26, 2019

By far my favorite! The matrix theme was great! Great acting as well.

By Ibrahim O

Mar 10, 2020

Disorganized and no response from instructors.