Back to Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar by Arizona State University

In this course, you will learn ideas for teaching reading and writing courses, and how to include grammar instruction within them. Learn how to help students with differing types of reading problems and how to implement both intensive and extensive reading strategies. Learn strategies to engage students in the stages of writing--pre-writing, writing, and post-writing. Find out about different writing problems that students may encounter. Incorporate grammar through the use of noticing and input enhancement....

MM

Dec 11, 2017

This is a highly recommended course. Its worth doing because one is acquainted with strategies especially writing strategies that will help one deal with the skill easily. Do it, you ill love it

LS

Dec 27, 2019

This course provided me with the methods of teaching reading, writing and grammar as a new TESOL volunteer teacher. I was also supported by the text books provided by the location where I teach.

51 - 75 of 367 Reviews for Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar

By Angel C

Jun 01, 2017

Easy to comprehend! Videos are engaging and demonstrate how we are to teach our students. It is not a one size fits all. It is very diverse to inform all levels.

By Eugenia V

Jul 01, 2016

As usual, the team of the Teach English Now! managed to squeeze a few years of university into one course - dense, but easily digestible. Lots of fun guaranteed.

By Clyde M

Jan 20, 2020

Well presented material to help even those with no real scholastic classroom teaching experience to feel confident in presenting TESOL techniques. Very useful!

By Zainab M I

Jul 12, 2019

This course provides strategies and techniques that any teacher of a language can apply in the classroom. Complicated concepts are made simple and applicable.

By Bikshipta S D

Feb 08, 2017

The videos and lessons are very good, and are taught in a fun and lively manner. Dr Dixon and Dr Cinco are at their very best as always.Thanks a lot to them!

By Wellington S d S

Nov 26, 2019

Simply Amazing!! I'm a much more confident teacher after completing this course! Thanks a lot for making me a better teacher!!! I'm really gratefull for it.

By Nordin B

Dec 11, 2017

Great course, helped me gain the knowledge for choosing the right tools that help my students and me.

Thank you, and I hope to join more of your courses.

By kuntam p k b

Apr 28, 2020

This course is really wonderful and very helpful teachers of English like me .The course structure is good and even notes is also very useful ,

Thanks

By Yadi S

Nov 25, 2018

This course is absolutely suitable for me because I current major in English Education. The instructors' explanation is clear and easy to understand.

By Catherine M D

Jun 11, 2018

This course was very thorough and the videos were seriously fun! Dr. Dixon and Instructor Cinco really know how to make a class engaging! Thank you!!

By Mohammad Y J

Jan 10, 2018

Hi everyone,

don't miss this opportunity and get enrollment for learning more techniques base on your skills may available in this online course.

best

By Lucia J P

Mar 27, 2018

Revolutionary teaching methods bring about revolutionary transformation. Thank you for sharing your learning pathways towards language excellency!

By Suparna D

Apr 16, 2019

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the instructors for their perfect guidance. It is one of the best way to learn to teach language.

By Yuri P

Jul 07, 2016

This course was very enjoyable. Like the previous courses, the videos make learning easier than reading from a textbook and much more enjoyable.

By Yasin C

Aug 16, 2018

Extremely helpful information that I use daily in the classroom. The course was well organized and easy to follow. Thanks to everyone involved.

By Eloivene B

Mar 26, 2017

Wonderful videos and instruction as usual. Teach English is the best produced online course that I have ever taken. Fun, engaging and sticky :)

By Muhammad W S

Jun 03, 2020

We are learning so many new things on this platfrom Thanks coursera nd ASU for every effort for us to deliver a good content to learn english

By Ayman M

Mar 29, 2018

I loved the course and I learned a lot through the amazing team. Thank you everyone who works hard to provide us wonderful and funny course.

By Marc P

Sep 14, 2016

I really enjoyed this course ! It was well-organized and very creative to explain the "reading, writing and grammar" of the English language.

By Marina B

Sep 09, 2019

It has been helping me a lot! The classes are very well structured and very easy to understand. I’m very satisfied with the classes!

By Njonkoa K A C

Mar 21, 2018

This is so the best learning platform. At, first i thought it was very difficult but when i started to learned, i find it very easy.

By Orrathip G

Sep 23, 2018

I so enjoy this course! The course makes me more understand in teaching reading, writing, and grammar in second/foreign language.

By Z. A Y

Oct 12, 2018

This is a great course. I enjoyed it very much. The teaching style of the teachers and the content is overwhelming and helpful.

By Ana M C

Jun 24, 2020

Such a fun, interactive and engaging course! I love the creativity behind the videos and the practicability of the assignments!

By lei c

Oct 17, 2017

TESOL training can improve my classroom practice, helping me make my curriculum more accessible to a broader range of learners.