Back to Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar by Arizona State University

In this course, you will learn ideas for teaching reading and writing courses, and how to include grammar instruction within them. Learn how to help students with differing types of reading problems and how to implement both intensive and extensive reading strategies. Learn strategies to engage students in the stages of writing--pre-writing, writing, and post-writing. Find out about different writing problems that students may encounter. Incorporate grammar through the use of noticing and input enhancement....

AE
Aug 28, 2020

I appreciate to Coursera and also for Arizona State University to help me learn more about English like reading, Writing and Grammar and also I want to add the Speaking as well.\n\nThanks fir all!!!

MM
Dec 10, 2017

This is a highly recommended course. Its worth doing because one is acquainted with strategies especially writing strategies that will help one deal with the skill easily. Do it, you ill love it

51 - 75 of 464 Reviews for Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar

By Roberto R

Jul 9, 2020

Fantastic. We think we know a lot and we do, but this is a different level. If you take advantage of this course you will definitely become a better teacher. Not only the certificate but the knowledge.

By Svetlana F

Jun 26, 2016

The Course was really encouraging and a great fun. Many thanks to the creators of the course - Dr. Shane Dixon, Dr. Justin Shewell and Jessica Cinco. Your efforts were not vain. You are great educators!!!

By Serena C R

Jul 5, 2016

So far taking the trail run before the lessons begin, I have learnt so much and its easy to follow a long and understand. Your lessons are extremely creative as well.

By Abduvahob E

Aug 28, 2020

Thanks fir all!!!

By Ali S A

Aug 20, 2020

This course it is very important to guide us to do the best as a teachers. I would like to say thank Thank you very much for all team to offer this course to help us to do the best for students!

By Hashem E

Jul 9, 2020

It is An Amazing course that has many useful strategies for Els learners. I really liked the way these ideas are presented through stories and acting, that was interesting and memorable.

By Augusta O

Jun 3, 2019

I'm not sure words can express what my experience on this course is like. I can only hope to be great teachers like you in the future.

This is by far the best course on Coursera 😍😍😍😍

By Walter S H L

Aug 3, 2020

The knowledge acquired through this course is a set of outstanding tools to improve one's teaching approach and the way the professors transmit that information makes it easy to learn.

By Kozue S

Feb 4, 2019

I was afraid of this one (teaching reading and writing) but this course guided me through smoothly, providing step-by-step practices. Indeed I enjoyed it and gained confidence. Thanks!

By Yi-You K

Jan 16, 2019

I have always wanted to find new ways to make my classes more fun, especially in reading and writing. This course has made my classes more interactive and interesting for my students.

By RAGUAB M

Oct 15, 2017

Such a wonderful course, learned so much from it , reading and writing strategies, grammar introduction . All of this was so much help for me .

Thank you for giving me this opportunity

By Guillermo A M L

Feb 8, 2020

Great course! It has very helpful information and it's great for developing and practicing essential skills that any teacher needs in the classroom, especially when teaching Grammar.

By Michele F

Apr 1, 2018

Another great course by the Teach English Now! team. I like their entertaining and informative approach and am able to put into practice techniques that I'm learning from this class.

By Muhammed E E

May 7, 2018

It was a very interesting and I learned a lot of skills in teaching grammar,writing, and reading.

Thank you very much for everyone who provide information and advises in this course.

By Ann M D L

Jan 6, 2017

This has given me a lot of ideas on how to handle the reading, writing, and grammar parts of ESL lessons. Kudos to all the ASU professors who made this series a huge success!

By bouali m

Mar 6, 2017

That was a very interesting and enjoyable experience, I learned a lot about reading and writing strategies that any teacher should use when teaching English.

Thank you.

By Cristina O B

Jun 6, 2020

Estoy aprendiendo mucho con este curso, ya que padezco TDAH (Trastorno de déficit de atención) las ayudas visuales y vuestros videos y tareas me están sirviendo mucho

By Juanita J

Jun 1, 2020

The course has lots of valuable information and is extremely student centered. The instructors are creative in presenting the information in a fun and sticky manner.

By Muhamadali B

Dec 5, 2016

I came up to the conclusion that these courses are really effective to the teachers who is teaching English. I really appreciate teachers who guided us. Thank you!!!

By Debora N S d C

Oct 6, 2018

The course offers valuable insights even for experienced teachers. It really expanded my mind towards strategies and techniques to use with my students. Amazing!

By Angel C

Jun 1, 2017

Easy to comprehend! Videos are engaging and demonstrate how we are to teach our students. It is not a one size fits all. It is very diverse to inform all levels.

By Eugenia V

Jul 1, 2016

As usual, the team of the Teach English Now! managed to squeeze a few years of university into one course - dense, but easily digestible. Lots of fun guaranteed.

By Zulkharnay A Z

Dec 20, 2020

Thank you so much! This is the best course ever studied. Your teaching methods are interesting, exciting, informative and understandable. I am grateful to you

By Ahmed Y M A A

Aug 29, 2020

It's marvelous course that helped me a lot and supported me with multiple ideas and I do believe that it will improve my teaching skills . I am grateful to you

By Clyde M

Jan 20, 2020

Well presented material to help even those with no real scholastic classroom teaching experience to feel confident in presenting TESOL techniques. Very useful!