Back to Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar by Arizona State University

In this course, you will learn ideas for teaching reading and writing courses, and how to include grammar instruction within them. Learn how to help students with differing types of reading problems and how to implement both intensive and extensive reading strategies. Learn strategies to engage students in the stages of writing--pre-writing, writing, and post-writing. Find out about different writing problems that students may encounter. Incorporate grammar through the use of noticing and input enhancement....

MM

Dec 11, 2017

This is a highly recommended course. Its worth doing because one is acquainted with strategies especially writing strategies that will help one deal with the skill easily. Do it, you ill love it

LS

Dec 27, 2019

This course provided me with the methods of teaching reading, writing and grammar as a new TESOL volunteer teacher. I was also supported by the text books provided by the location where I teach.

76 - 100 of 371 Reviews for Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar

By Ana M C

Jun 24, 2020

Such a fun, interactive and engaging course! I love the creativity behind the videos and the practicability of the assignments!

By lei c

Oct 17, 2017

TESOL training can improve my classroom practice, helping me make my curriculum more accessible to a broader range of learners.

By MAURICIO C T

Mar 23, 2019

Fantastic the content offered on this course. I have been learning much much much more. Thank you all that make it come true.

By Maria C

Mar 15, 2020

These courses cover many different teaching styles and the lessons are very visual which is great for retaining information.

By Barika E

Jan 05, 2019

Incredibly helpful class for teachers who are actively teaching. You can apply what you learn immediately to your classroom.

By Razia S

Jun 27, 2020

This course was really effective and interesting. I was able to learn what is Micro Lesson and how to plan a Micro Lesson.

By José H G

May 28, 2017

Es un curso excelente , me ha hecho explorar y me ha preparado para comenzar a desarrollar habilidades que tenía latentes.

By Bum J K

Jan 08, 2020

Thank you for everything!

Thanks to this course, I could learn a lot of useful tips for teaching English!

Thank you again!

By Joe S

May 29, 2018

This course really inspired me to focus more on the less attractive aspects of ELT such as reading, writing and grammar.

By Daria B

Mar 19, 2018

Thanks for the course. It's really informative and fun. I've learnt a lot. Looking forward to getting my certificate! :)

By Elias O

Jun 15, 2020

Excellent course, great material, and dynamic professors. Thank you so much for your teaching, enthusiasm, and support!

By Sarah

Feb 15, 2017

I learned some really helpful strategies and gained a better understanding on the teacher/ student/author relationship.

By Arturo O

May 19, 2017

I really enjoy watching the videos, the instructors Jessica Cinco and Shane Dixon are amazing! the best course so far!

By Meraiah F M

Nov 01, 2018

I recommend this course to anyone who wants to improve their skills on teaching English. It is very fun and engaging.

By Anna M C

Feb 05, 2018

Thank you a lot for fantastic learning adventure:) It was really a pleasure to study:) All the best from Poland, Anna

By Ralph B F C

May 22, 2019

Great course content! It's clear and comprehensive. Coursera/University of Arizona must produce similar courses! :)

By Carlos E O C

Aug 22, 2017

I can recommend it. With this course I have learned a lot tips and strategies to make my class more interesting!

By Alan D D S

Jul 13, 2016

Great course! We may overlook such skills for our students, but they're indeed necessary! I highly recommend it!

By Jestoni E S

May 07, 2020

I learned so much in making quality lesson planning. Strategies are also provided. Amazing instructors! Thanks.

By Asghar S

Mar 18, 2020

It was very challenging part, and the most exciting too. I felt so grateful that I made it , thank you so much.

By James H

Jun 03, 2017

The course is very easy to understand. I liked the illustrations used to help make the lessons understandable

By Jenny s

May 17, 2016

What a creative idea by filming our courses as the fairy story "the wizard of oz", I had a lot of fun so far.

By Abdoul M T

Dec 30, 2017

superbly and strategically planned and delivered to turn any participants into a top notch English teacher

By MANAL A L

May 12, 2020

A very interesting course. It sheds the light on key concepts and presents the information in a easy way.

By Tássia T C d P

Sep 04, 2019

I am totally in love with this course! I love the teachers, their videos, the texts... It's really good!