Back to The Korean Alphabet: An Introduction to Hangeul

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Korean Alphabet: An Introduction to Hangeul by Sungkyunkwan University

This course introduces Korean characters,'Hangeul', and provides high-level knowledge related to Hangeul. In this course, the background of 'Hangul' is created, who made the Hangeul, and according to what principle it is systematically explained. It also introduces anecdotes related to Korean tourist destinations related to Hangeul and teaches how to write Hangeul. Learners can increase their understanding of Korea, learn Hangeul accurately, and cultivate high-level knowledge of Hangeul....

AH
Jan 30, 2021

This is a wonderful course for those who have interest in Korea and Korean language. I would like to thank Professor Lee Keum Hee for conducting this lecture series in an easily understandable manner.

MS
Apr 4, 2021

This course literally made me able to read and write Hangeul. I am so glad I enrolled in this course. It has easy-to-understand course contents and also, the course content never gets monotonous.

51 - 74 of 74 Reviews for The Korean Alphabet: An Introduction to Hangeul

By Aishwarya S

Sep 14, 2021

so easy to learn thank uuu!!!

By Sha

Sep 7, 2021

Better if taught in English.

By Navya N

Sep 17, 2021

This course is very helpful

By mifta t a s

Sep 3, 2021

🥰🥰🥰

By Ellissa F

Sep 3, 2021

good

By Francesco P

May 3, 2021

cool

By Lee Y S J

Oct 21, 2021

Easy to follow and interesting way of teaching the Hangeul along with the historical context of how it came about. The only things that need improvement are to sync the timing of the English subtitles with the professor's dialogue as it was delayed and check for some typo errors in the subtitles.

By Karen E C R

Mar 22, 2021

Incluye mucha historia sobre el alfabeto y es sumamente interesante. Las explicaciones son bastante generales pero claras. Me hubiera gustado que incluyera ejercicios para practicar escritura y lectura, ero para tener un primer acercamiento es excelente.

By Ashley S

Jul 9, 2021

I enjoyed this course. This course allowed me to understand the writing system of the spoken language better. I will recommend this course from anyone interested in learning about the Korean language. This is a good beginners course.

By Amanda L d S

Jun 17, 2021

Foi a introdução perfeita ao Hangul, agora me sinto mais confiante em procurar um curso básico sabendo que entenderei as letras e poderei ler enquanto aprendo o idioma.

By 02 D B

Jan 10, 2021

Thank you so much teacher. I enjoyed the historical stories behind creating Korean language. It further increased my respect to your culture and people.

By Roufa T

Aug 1, 2021

In one month, I learned how to be able to pronounce any Korean word I come across, this is great! And a great job by the instructor, Dr. Keum-hee Lee

By Sidra A

Aug 17, 2021

As a beginner with zero knowledge about Korean(Hanguel) , it was quite amazing. The explanation was quite understandable.

By Sandra M P

Jan 14, 2021

Great introduction to Hangeul. I like that it gives a lot of importance to the history of Hangeul.

By Javiera A R

Aug 10, 2021

Great course for those who have interest in Korea and Korean alphabet Hangeul.

By Edward B M

Mar 5, 2021

a good basic introduction with some repetition to reinforce important points

By Liwei W

Jan 14, 2021

I have to read the transcript as I don't understand Korean yet.

By Cristian D C M

May 5, 2021

It was very fun and useful.

By Mei C Y