Back to The Science of Well-Being

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Well-Being by Yale University

In this course you will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, Professor Laurie Santos reveals misconceptions about happiness, annoying features of the mind that lead us to think the way we do, and the research that can help us change. You will ultimately be prepared to successfully incorporate a specific wellness activity into your life. THE SCIENCE OF WELL BEING WAS PRODUCED IN PART DUE TO THE GENEROUS FUNDING OF THE DAVID F. SWENSEN FUND FOR INNOVATION IN TEACHING....

MV
Jan 30, 2019

This is an outstanding course! I was able to change into a more positive and productive mindset as taught in this course. I highly recommend it to everyone regardless of your profession or background.

GK
Jun 2, 2019

I have taken a dozen courses online. This is the most challenging and fulfilling course I have taken so far. And I believe that the course shall be beneficial to all people in different walks of life.

9351 - 9375 of 9,650 Reviews for The Science of Well-Being

By Dana R

Oct 3, 2020

Excellent Course! Excellent Professor! It could us some help with the quality of video content.

Thank you for the wonderful knowledge & experience.

By Marcia M

Sep 5, 2020

The peer review was particularly brutal. It all depends on who you get. I would not do these courses if my marks were going to be on my transcript.

By Catherine S

Aug 26, 2020

It is pretty long, and easy to get sidetracked, but having the "reset deadlines" really helps when you put it on the back burner for a few weeks.

By Necol D

Jul 10, 2019

I have no idea how or where to print out my certificate for completing this course, especially since I purchased it I would like the certificate.

By Nathaniel D

Jan 4, 2021

it was pretty fun, all things considered. although I do think that some videos seemed unnecessary to the curriculum. still pretty good though :)

By Sayali P

Oct 21, 2020

it was a wonderful class. I learnt os much about my needs and greeds, about how to make myself a better person. I take it as a win! thankyou!

By Betsy B

Mar 29, 2020

Enjoyed this course. There is a lot of good information in it as well as useful tools that can be deployed to help keep one's mood buoyant.

By meena s p k

I'm glad to be a part of the course , I really loved the course and the elements in it...thanks to the university of Yale..I learned a lot.

By Ceejo T

Dec 17, 2020

I am convinced there can be scientifically proven techniques to improve well being and it gives me the motivation to put it into practice

By Anna C D

Oct 27, 2020

I enjoyed the course. It seemed geared toward folks in their early career (young) but was still useful for me during a career transition.

By Brienne W

it was helpful to learn about things that would truly make me happy and find out that the things that will make you happy are immaterial.

By D I M J

Jul 14, 2020

Its a good course to reanalyze your life . It helps you to understand how you can be happy by continuously working on your own thinking.

By Tammy T

Jun 10, 2020

I liked the course, it helped me learn a few new things. I thought that some of the rewires should have been graded not just the final.

By Erika M

Jun 9, 2020

During quarantine this course was and is still really helpful in providing me knowledge to improve and better understand my well-being.

By Ayasha A

Apr 12, 2020

It is a really great journey to being with you. You helped me a lot to gain my goal properly. Thanks for supporting and showing ways.

By Lynn P D

Sep 24, 2020

Would like the course at a 5 if there was more general population references and less references to the young people attending Yale.

By Liza C V

Oct 25, 2020

It takes practice but it's worth it. I love it when I hear the sides of the students as well and not just the professor. Thank you!

By Nadia F

Jul 1, 2020

Lifelong lessons that were needed during this time and have been transformative in the way I choose to live my life moving forward.

By Laura T

Lots of great content. Invaluable material on well-being to help get through these changing times. I highly recommend the course.

By Asawari K

Oct 9, 2020

It is a very good course. It is very helpful which we can practice in our day to day life. I recommend you to plzz give it a try.

By Nouman M

Mar 17, 2020

It is wonderful experience to learn this course. As it helped in changing mindset and boosted up the happiness. Must attend this.

By Sushil D

Apr 26, 2020

Extremely insightful course! If applied consistently, the concepts & practices explained in the course can be life-transforming.

By Divya a

Sep 28, 2020

its been really a great time to study this course as it was very helpfull and made achieve my goal of happiness and fulfillment

By Mariano V G

Apr 24, 2018

Very interesting course with a lot of useful information to start shaping up your life. The course was very simple to follow.