Back to Tricky American English Pronunciation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tricky American English Pronunciation by University of California, Irvine

In this course, you’ll practice the sounds of American English that might sometimes be confusing. You'll practice both consonant and vowel sounds. You’ll also learn about the things that give English its special “music,” such as how to stress the right syllable in a word, how to make your voice go up and down in a natural-sounding melody, and how to naturally connect sounds and words. Learning these things will help you speak more clearly and make sure that others can understand what you're saying. This course is useful for English language learners who want to improve pronunciation of American English for better communication. Note that access to all of the lectures and handouts are free to anyone, but the graded assignments and quizzes are only available in the paid version of the course. You will need to submit recordings of your own pronunciation for graded assignments....

MA

Aug 24, 2017

I really recommend this course for all who want to improve their English skills.\n\nit was exciting.I am really enjoyed this course.\n\nCoursera is the best.

FU

Apr 28, 2017

Just finished the free mode course. This course is really great. I was expecting a lot from it, and I am very surprised it exceeded my expectations.

26 - 50 of 158 Reviews for Tricky American English Pronunciation

By ruby

Oct 02, 2019

This course really is a useful tool for learning to say (for those who are beginners) English words. I highly recommend it.

By Sara A A W

Dec 18, 2018

It is very very useful course , you 'll know a lot about the american pronunciation , study hard and keep going .

By Camilo P

Jan 11, 2020

I think this course it is so important when you are learning English. Now I am a beginner and am very excited.

By Izzatullah A

Sep 10, 2018

Well, thanks for the course and i learned a lot of new things here under the supervision of best teachers.

By Imankulov R R

Feb 16, 2020

Реально учат произношению и специфике Американского Английского, с возможностью отработки произношения.

By MARCUS F H C

Mar 07, 2019

Great course! It makes us pay attention to the tricky American english pronunciation of some words.

By nour o

Sep 08, 2019

It's was helpful course,and I learned many things from it..

Thanks teachers, thanks Coursera

By Remah A

May 18, 2019

it'll help you but you need to listen more and try more like what they said in every video.

By Fatma E

Jan 24, 2019

this course helped me alot to understad the american accent and it was realy useful to me .

By Soumen K B

Sep 20, 2019

I like the way Prof teaches and course structure is very effective for me to learn

By Maria J D

May 15, 2019

I loved this course, I learned a lot. Thanks all teacher, thanks about opportunity.

By Karina M

Sep 03, 2017

Very useful course! I have learned a lot of new things that I will use in practice.

By John C V S

Sep 24, 2017

I am very glad with this course, really help me to understand better. Thank you

By Camila C F

Oct 06, 2017

Este curso me ajudou muito a entender melhor e ser entendida! Recomendo muito!

By Augusto S P C

Feb 07, 2020

Ótimo curso ! Excelente didática e dinâmico para a proeficiência da língua !

By Tatsiana

Jul 02, 2017

This couse has discovered for me really English pronunciation. Thanks a lot!

By Yasmeen R K

Dec 22, 2019

It was amazing! Everything was awesome! Thanks a bunch, for everything ^_^

By Aya A

Jul 13, 2019

This course really helped me to be better in pronunciation ,Thanks a lot !

By Imam A S

Sep 19, 2019

very useful and a great course for people with pronunciation difficultly

By Sneha R G

Jan 09, 2020

Very amazing course for improved english skills 😊 Thanks for make this

By Arslan B

Sep 03, 2017

Thanks, tons, UCI for a great course on American English Pronunciation.

By Mirna A D

Jun 17, 2019

Excellent class. The course has everything that I was looking for.

By Sagi S

Apr 05, 2018

Very practical course to improve american English pronunciation.

By Paula T I