Back to Tricky English Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tricky English Grammar by University of California, Irvine

English is a difficult language to learn because of its many obscure grammatical rules, which are fairly easy to mess up--even for native speakers. While it’s easy for non-native speakers to get overwhelmed by confusing grammar rules, in this course, we'll provide you with tips that will help you understand the rules more easily and give you lots of practice with the tricky grammar of everyday English. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

NY
Sep 29, 2018

I found this course is very useful for me. I'd recommend for the learners who want to review or improve grammar. Thanks to all instructors from UC Irvine, They did very excellent job!

JM
Sep 1, 2020

It is a very good course, the content is clear, didactic, and provides a lot of knowledge.\n\nEs un muy buen curso, el contenido es claro, didáctico, y aporta mucho conocimiento.

326 - 333 of 333 Reviews for Tricky English Grammar

By Amirheckmat T

Sep 15, 2017

Good course

By bidisha b

Dec 18, 2019

I really get this courae hard to understand

By Ayan J

Apr 14, 2020

The Tricky English Grammar course is amazing and very useful for improving your knowledge. However, I could not finish entire these courses in 7 days/free, because reviewing my assignment of the 3rd course took to many days. I have been expecting for 4 days, I had submitted that assignment on 11th April. Unfortunately, I couldn't do this course to end. I am upset with this situation.

By Galia C H

Apr 21, 2020

I completed all assignments, but it is a shame that it requires students to pay just to take some quizzes, so I am unenrolling.

By CRISTANCHO G L A

Aug 6, 2020

NO LOGRO ENTRAR AL CURSO HACE 3 DÍAS...Y NO ENCUENTRO DONDE QUEJARME

By Ganna A

Jul 25, 2020

Because I don't think that's a tricky grammar

By vaishnavi A