Back to Tricky English Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tricky English Grammar by University of California, Irvine

English is a difficult language to learn because of its many obscure grammatical rules, which are fairly easy to mess up--even for native speakers. While it’s easy for non-native speakers to get overwhelmed by confusing grammar rules, in this course, we'll provide you with tips that will help you understand the rules more easily and give you lots of practice with the tricky grammar of everyday English. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

NY
Sep 29, 2018

I found this course is very useful for me. I'd recommend for the learners who want to review or improve grammar. Thanks to all instructors from UC Irvine, They did very excellent job!

JM
Sep 1, 2020

It is a very good course, the content is clear, didactic, and provides a lot of knowledge.\n\nEs un muy buen curso, el contenido es claro, didáctico, y aporta mucho conocimiento.

251 - 275 of 322 Reviews for Tricky English Grammar

By li w

Nov 13, 2016

By Suryansh A

Jul 6, 2019

This is the best course for learn new things that many people don't know. Tricky English grammar is not easy to learn but by this course it can be possible to learn.

In this course, a lot of videos, practice quizzes and readings are available to learn easily with understanding. Here, we can make our personal notes to revise.

So, it is so much interesting, amazing and fantastic course to learn "Tricky English Grammar".

By Monica S

Jan 30, 2017

This course was very helpful. I was not aware of several mistakes that I usually make before taking this course. I feel more confident after learning new tips and being able to identify the areas that I must improve. Taking in consideration that grammar covers a lot of topics, the professors were able to summarize the most important topics and to make the classes interactive.