Back to Tricky English Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tricky English Grammar by University of California, Irvine

English is a difficult language to learn because of its many obscure grammatical rules, which are fairly easy to mess up--even for native speakers. While it’s easy for non-native speakers to get overwhelmed by confusing grammar rules, in this course, we'll provide you with tips that will help you understand the rules more easily and give you lots of practice with the tricky grammar of everyday English. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

NY
Sep 29, 2018

I found this course is very useful for me. I'd recommend for the learners who want to review or improve grammar. Thanks to all instructors from UC Irvine, They did very excellent job!

JM
Sep 1, 2020

It is a very good course, the content is clear, didactic, and provides a lot of knowledge.\n\nEs un muy buen curso, el contenido es claro, didáctico, y aporta mucho conocimiento.

301 - 322 of 322 Reviews for Tricky English Grammar

Sep 9, 2020

nice

By ANWAR B

Nov 14, 2019

good

By Evgeniya T

Aug 26, 2016

This is an instructive course but not represented in a very engaging way. I wish that the representers find a more interesting and engaging way to teach grammar. I will be doing the whole specialization but there moments that I get so bored and unmotivated, I have to force myself to keep going. And I love English and find grammar interesting in general.

By Juliana G

Aug 7, 2020

there were some mistakes in the power point, and sometime the explanation was not clear

By Козачук Д О

Oct 5, 2016

I liked it!

The only problem is a webcam that a lot of people do not have.

By Patsevko O

Apr 16, 2020

there are some mistakes in tests

By Sylvana

Aug 19, 2016

Pretty good I think

By Amirheckmat T

Sep 15, 2017

Good course

By bidisha b

Dec 18, 2019

I really get this courae hard to understand

By Ayan J

Apr 14, 2020

The Tricky English Grammar course is amazing and very useful for improving your knowledge. However, I could not finish entire these courses in 7 days/free, because reviewing my assignment of the 3rd course took to many days. I have been expecting for 4 days, I had submitted that assignment on 11th April. Unfortunately, I couldn't do this course to end. I am upset with this situation.

By Galia C H

Apr 21, 2020

I completed all assignments, but it is a shame that it requires students to pay just to take some quizzes, so I am unenrolling.

By Alain M

Feb 12, 2021

I totally disagree with this method to show plenty of errors and correct them after.

By CRISTANCHO G L A

Aug 6, 2020

NO LOGRO ENTRAR AL CURSO HACE 3 DÍAS...Y NO ENCUENTRO DONDE QUEJARME

By Ganna A

Jul 25, 2020

Because I don't think that's a tricky grammar

By vaishnavi A