Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

LM

Sep 23, 2019

I really liked the peer reviews at the end. It was a great way to view other examples of how different projects, industries, and teams have used design thinking. The course was easy to follow as well.

MV

Dec 01, 2016

As a design manager I should say this course actually opened my eyes to a new world. I hope be able to make good changes in my world by using this knowledge more and more in my life. Thanks to All :)

226 - 250 of 958 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Trupti

Feb 28, 2018

The examples shared to explain complex concepts were very insightful

By Vickey L

Mar 28, 2016

Great class, the business examples are very clear a easy to understand.

By Patrycja E S

Nov 29, 2015

Wonderful course! It was very interesting, well conducted, ideas presented in a way that's easy to understand. I definitely recommend it :)

By Abdalla A

Aug 22, 2017

It is such a great course that i learned how to solve the problems by using design thinking toolkit .. advice you to join it and make your mind different

By Claudia D

Aug 21, 2017

Información de primer nivel

By Rajesh K

Nov 07, 2016

For a self paced, online course this is an excellent beginners course. The lectures are simple and examples given are very apt. I also liked the peer grading enforced as I could learn from them as well.

By Paul G

Aug 21, 2017

Very clever storytelling made good picture in my mind and is still there as visual thinking guide.

i have had some courses already that was one of my top 5

By Cristina R

Oct 17, 2016

really interesting, many tools to keep going with this topic

By Tali T

Sep 14, 2017

I enjoyed the course very much, and found it highly insightful. I look forward continuing learning and applying Design Thinking, as it is a great creative and effective approach to any challenge and organization.

I

By Alejandro A

Feb 18, 2017

Great course to support Design Thinking concepts and tools!

By Cleiton C

Mar 02, 2017

Great!

By Sebastian R C

Nov 28, 2015

A methodological approach that provides both a global overview of Design Thinking and tools to solve real life scenarios with it.

By Bethuel K P

Feb 23, 2018

The ultimate guide for Innovating and designing.

By Shalini K

Aug 13, 2017

It was really helpful!Thank you..

By Jose G C

Jun 05, 2017

Thanks for an extreme experience with a lot of best practices to apply Design Thinking in my career.

By Shaik A A

Feb 09, 2017

Loved the coursework and the examples used to illustrate the use of Design Thinking tools.

By Ramón U M

Apr 12, 2018

Really interesting and insightful course!

By Gabriela B

Nov 23, 2017

EXCELENTE ABORDAGEM DOS FUNDAMENTOS DE DT.

By Eva C

May 18, 2017

good

By DEEPAK U

May 05, 2016

Real methods for Design Engineering

By Su S M

Oct 25, 2016

I learn so much and how the video lectures are presented really break it down very easy to understand. I find the information very useful to my own entrepreneurship and design thinking processes. I feel ready to try out some of these steps soon.

By Marco P

Sep 03, 2017

Excelente Curso

By Srinath G

Sep 17, 2016

A very well laid out structured learning program. Course pace & content is great & triggers enough thinking during the course assignment. I recommend the course to all those who want to bring in structure to thinking & innovation

By Fabio A d N

Dec 29, 2016

it was very good course, the content very rich and well explained.

By Thuraya

May 28, 2016

One of the best courses I have ever attended. I am really impressed with the presentation of the content and the creativity of delivering the ideas. I have purchased the book "GROWTH" from Amazon, to add on what I've already learned in a deeper manner.

Thuraya Al Souli