Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

MV

Dec 01, 2016

As a design manager I should say this course actually opened my eyes to a new world. I hope be able to make good changes in my world by using this knowledge more and more in my life. Thanks to All :)

CA

Jun 17, 2017

great course , i am grateful to Coursera and everyone at Darden who helped develop this course.\n\ni really enjoyed the course. best wishes to all . keep up the great work!!!! God bless all of you!!!

226 - 250 of 847 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Cedric b

Oct 20, 2016

Very good introduction to design thinking.

By Xavi S

May 04, 2017

It was an excellent course to dive into Design Thinking and creativity. I'm more than satisfied about it and I'd love to enrol in courses that brings DT and creativity to the next level!

By Marc S

Sep 07, 2017

I really liked this course, because it was really interesting and related to my job.

I also liked the lecturer!!

By Abhishek A

Feb 12, 2018

Good learning with examples

By Kevin S

Feb 08, 2017

Great experience!

By Alejandro B

Dec 07, 2015

Great tools to think outside the box!

By Poornima V

Jun 27, 2017

Very good introduction!

By Adam P

Jan 18, 2018

Clear and helpful overview of an incredibly impactful method. Thanks!

By Pravin P

May 18, 2017

This course helped me understand that innovation needs methodological thinking. There is way to train our team and organization to innovate.

By Luiz C R M

Feb 25, 2018

Ótimo curso

By Gaurav M

Nov 25, 2017

Design thinking encourages to think radically and i believe the content of the course has made it more lucid to understand and implement in your day to day situation

By Zac W

Aug 10, 2016

Very good introduction to design thinking. Provides some useful tools that I have already used in my personal and professional projects and will continue to use in the future. Every video lesson was well done and tied the overall theme into the content well. Highly recommended!

By Faisal K

Jun 13, 2017

Great course on DT.

By Tabitha S

Oct 02, 2016

Insightful and provides a framework for design thinking - foreground a growth mindset while not neglecting disconfirming facts while experimenting!

By Diego C C

Jan 24, 2017

Self Assessment. I am sure you will be another executive after taking this course

By Juan C B

Jul 12, 2017

Although I would have loved to see more about each part of the Design Thinking process, this course gave me a very useful insight to further study Design Thinking. Moreover, it helped me start off the purpose of a business endeavor with friends of mine.

By Kelli K

Feb 28, 2017

Excellent, fresh content. I've taken many courses on design thinking, but this one was unique in its tone and approach. It speaks to the executive audience in a way other materials have not, which I appreciated.

By Faraz I A

Nov 04, 2016

Great Course

By Priyank S

Oct 17, 2017

I have already suggested this to my team. Great info!

By Fabio A d N

Dec 29, 2016

it was very good course, the content very rich and well explained.

By Thuraya

May 28, 2016

One of the best courses I have ever attended. I am really impressed with the presentation of the content and the creativity of delivering the ideas. I have purchased the book "GROWTH" from Amazon, to add on what I've already learned in a deeper manner.

Thuraya Al Souli

By Fabio M d F

Jul 22, 2017

Good course. Gives an overview and main principles.

By meenakshi s

Feb 08, 2016

Great Course! The problems which were discussed were very realistic. I loved how to breakdown each problem and work towards it.

By Salvador M

Sep 08, 2016

Great course!

By Oliver L L F

Jun 18, 2017

Great course. Highly recommended!