Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

MV

Dec 01, 2016

As a design manager I should say this course actually opened my eyes to a new world. I hope be able to make good changes in my world by using this knowledge more and more in my life. Thanks to All :)

CA

Jun 17, 2017

great course , i am grateful to Coursera and everyone at Darden who helped develop this course.\n\ni really enjoyed the course. best wishes to all . keep up the great work!!!! God bless all of you!!!

51 - 75 of 881 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Joseph D S

Mar 15, 2019

Awesome insightful course and coursework to make it complete icing on the top

By Victoria C M V

Mar 18, 2019

Very interesting and inspiring

By Idris A

Mar 21, 2019

excellent introduction especially for newbies like me

By Soundarya S

Mar 20, 2019

This Course is the best ! I would strongly recommend this course for developing their skills in this 21st century . I thank Prof.Jeanne Liedtka and university of Virginia Darden school of business for creating such a useful course . Thank you so much .

By Abhijit S G

Mar 26, 2019

Concepts explained in very simple practical ways.

By Daniel D

Mar 01, 2019

Great course. Nice.

By Michael T O

Mar 22, 2019

The course was a great introduction to the design thinking process. I found it to be surprisingly powerful and effective in illustrating how to 'design think' and have already applied it to my job. Highly recommend!

By Abhishek B

Mar 25, 2019

Amazing materials and videos

By venkataraman.T

Mar 27, 2019

Very good course with Examples. Recommended for Begineers

By Lucie K

Mar 28, 2019

Well prepared and interesting course! It gave me deeper insight into the design thinking process and tools. Recommended!

By Alexandra R

Dec 19, 2018

Excelente aprendizaje!

By Jamer N C A

Dec 19, 2018

Una exposición clara, amplia y motivadora sobre el tema. Gracias.

By Mohammed A N

Dec 04, 2018

This is such an important course to understand Design Thinking and proper application. I must thank the course designer for introducing this course. I have already recommended this course to my colleagues. As I deal with complex social issues involving technology this course was very helpful to identify how to understand challenges and move towards innovative solutions.

By Jeff W

Dec 04, 2018

I thought that this course was brilliantly designed and very well structured in bringing voluminous and complex subjects to a level of comprehension and simplicity that was easy to consume, integrate and apply.

By Tábata S

Nov 27, 2018

Very Instructive. We could apply to any situations in life. As a Scout chief, I can't wait to use it!

By Lumy E A F

Apr 02, 2019

Loved it! Highly recommended it.

By PELLETIER c

Apr 02, 2019

Un cours clair, dynamique, diversifié et passionnant.

By Ricardo M S

Apr 02, 2019

This course is amazing, provide very good information, with excellent examples. I recommend to everybody who wants to know about Design Thinking take this course.

By Anand S

Apr 04, 2019

Nice to know how you can think in a sequential manner and also look beyond your self..

By Saravanan

Apr 10, 2019

A must to do course for every design engineers. Good Communication tool.

By Ajitabh S

Apr 09, 2019

Good leaning and insighs

By José L P C

Apr 09, 2019

Excelente material de crecimiento y desarrollo profesional.

By veena

Feb 06, 2019

Excellent content and learning experience!

By Duong T T T

Jan 24, 2019

I had learnt new way to solve the same problems.

By Niranjan k

Feb 18, 2019

The course is well-presented and the techniques taught in this course are amazing. I'm glad I learnt it.