Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

LM

Sep 23, 2019

I really liked the peer reviews at the end. It was a great way to view other examples of how different projects, industries, and teams have used design thinking. The course was easy to follow as well.

MV

Dec 01, 2016

As a design manager I should say this course actually opened my eyes to a new world. I hope be able to make good changes in my world by using this knowledge more and more in my life. Thanks to All :)

76 - 100 of 956 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Rashmi L

Jul 12, 2018

Design thinking for Innovation tool is excellent and it has absoultely gained with me the all different aspects of design thinking, Course is very well presented, explained with fanstastic examples.Those who really wish to have a deep knowledge/want to improve thier design thinking skills should opt for this course. The lectures and the materials used adds a valuable input to our knowledge base.Thanks to Jeanne Liedtka,all instructors and co-ordinator for thier efforts to present this topic and for sharing thier experience.

By Joseph P

Jul 18, 2018

Good course for me since I had never heard of Design Thinking before taking this course. Good coverage of all four tool and how to use them.

By Kiran H

Jul 23, 2018

Good course and very nicely explained.

By Delcros G

Jul 22, 2018

Really intersting lessons with usefull tools and concret exemples.

By Jackie T

Dec 09, 2015

This course is very applicable to my current role at my corporat

By Seepana P K

Apr 25, 2016

Great course!

By Evelyna R G R

Sep 07, 2017

Good structure, valuable content, very didactic. It contains videos, diagrams, bibliography that helps to explain and better understand the knowledge.

By Ankit J

Jan 29, 2017

Good insights and tells a lot about mindset change.

By Ivan O

Aug 28, 2017

Muy Bueno. Recomendable!!

By David C

Feb 09, 2016

Excellent course, excellent teachers.

By Enrique M G

May 02, 2018

The use of examples and explanations from entrepreneaurs and its connections with the experiences and models from the authors were very useful

By Christian L M G

Jan 02, 2018

Excellent. It organised my ideas and gave me reason to generate changed in my company

By Moin P

Jul 26, 2016

I think it's an essential course!

By Shivam B

Feb 28, 2017

Great!!!

By Laura L

Apr 15, 2016

Great course! Easy to follow and I have learned a lot!

By Roxana P

Mar 08, 2017

Amazing learning experience!

By Pedro C

Jan 23, 2017

I think its a straightforward course thus being effective. It talks about the mindshift needed and the tools available. It also brings several good examples. I also like Professor Liedtka enthusiasm and holistic vision.

By Giorgio M

Nov 19, 2017

Great course ! Full of precious insights. It will give you a lot of ideas to reflect on. Don't hesitate to take it!

By Ignacio B

Aug 10, 2016

Excellent introduction to Design Thinking !

By Karin O

Feb 08, 2018

O curso é rico em informações e Business Case, e me auxiliou no conhecimento sobre formas práticas de implementação no dia a dia.