Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

LM

Sep 23, 2019

I really liked the peer reviews at the end. It was a great way to view other examples of how different projects, industries, and teams have used design thinking. The course was easy to follow as well.

MV

Dec 01, 2016

As a design manager I should say this course actually opened my eyes to a new world. I hope be able to make good changes in my world by using this knowledge more and more in my life. Thanks to All :)

1051 - 1075 of 1,262 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Dennis G

Apr 28, 2017

Very much enjoyed all the videos and the lessons learned. Have already started to try an use some of the techniques and concepts I learned.

By Luis E L A

Aug 07, 2019

Great course to understand the basics, I would like it to have deepen into the tools available for the workshops but it was a good start.

By Vazgen B

Jul 08, 2016

Very interesting course, but a bit short though - it just covers the surface of design thinking and some of its tools (very well done).

By Shreyas D

Apr 28, 2020

The course was really good. I was able to learn some new concepts which will be helpful for our carrier. I really like the assignment.

By Rosellini

Apr 15, 2018

Really good courses and support but some videos are may be too long and could be divided in 2 or 3. Also, give more concrete examples.

By Krishna C R

Nov 05, 2018

Could have included some more case studies to help to understand better. But overall the structure and content of the course is good.

By Sonya M

Jan 01, 2017

The content of this course was written well, and very clear. It was a good overview of DT and the Professor is very knowledgeable.

By Daniel S B

Feb 16, 2018

Great introduction to Design Thinking.

It would be better if some examples of real cases using the different tools could be added.

By Priscilla M

Mar 26, 2018

The course was great. I would recommend more practical examples to ensure clear understanding of all the design thinking tools

By Ale S

Jan 07, 2018

Excellent introduction to design thinking, I really recommend to read the book "Design for growth" if you want to go deeper...

By Alex K

Feb 08, 2017

Really enjoyed this course. It had a management stance, which for me as a product designer was insightful. Clearly presented.

By Juan A P

Aug 11, 2016

Muy buen curso, sirve mucho como introduccion al mundo de DT y para entender lametodologia y como es aplicada al mundo real.

By Gustavo N L

Dec 14, 2015

Nice Videos. I think the class should have evaluations ( at least one moment where you could check your theoric knowledge).

By Syed T A

Jul 29, 2017

Great course. Only thing not right is the assignment. Peer review adds more work to pass this course, which I don't like.

By Carlos G

Nov 30, 2015

Un curso muy interesante con lecciones muy bien realizadas, podría mejorar notablemente si tuviera más contenido práctico

By DIVYATA R

May 12, 2017

It's a great course. It would be great if we could see more examples and implementation of tools used in today's world.

By Łukasz W

Apr 02, 2018

Generally it is good introduction to Design Thinking. I would expect introduction of more techniques and case studies.

By Duc D B

Feb 27, 2019

The course was very helpful. I have learned a lot on how to apply correct thinking methods to shape my daily work.

By Jul D

Mar 08, 2017

Well structured, Easy to understand through clear concepts and process

Many Illustrations with real-life examples

By Justin L

Jun 19, 2018

Nice intro course. Easy to follow along, and concepts explained well and repeated so the learning is reinforced.

By Hemali B

May 18, 2017

Found to be very encouraging course & the design thinking tools learned an be applicable in day to day activity

By Frederik

Aug 30, 2017

I really enjoyed the course. For me (as a Design Thinking beginner) this was a good introduction to the topic.

By Marie C

Mar 15, 2017

Good course for beginners in design thinking / collective intelligence methods. Very good and enjoyable videos

By MoShaaban

Dec 10, 2016

Thank you so much. Great effort. If the videos can be shorter and focus more on the tools that would be great.

By Kevin B

Jul 31, 2019

Great course, easy to follow and some great learnings that are easily translated into the real business world