Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

CA

Jun 17, 2017

great course , i am grateful to Coursera and everyone at Darden who helped develop this course.\n\ni really enjoyed the course. best wishes to all . keep up the great work!!!! God bless all of you!!!

MV

Dec 01, 2016

As a design manager I should say this course actually opened my eyes to a new world. I hope be able to make good changes in my world by using this knowledge more and more in my life. Thanks to All :)

151 - 175 of 850 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Naven G

Oct 08, 2016

Excellent pragmatic take on Design Thinking - a fairly complex subject that was made as easy to understand. Really enjoyed Prof Liedtka - am ready for a more advanced course on this very interesting subject - thank you so much

By Justin T W

Jun 13, 2017

Great course. I am learning a ton. Lots of access to material that you can use on a day-to-day basis.

By Olakunle O

May 25, 2017

Had a great experience with this course.

By Luis D R

Dec 11, 2017

Through simple insights, real life examples and great visualization tools, this course offers in a few weeks enough material to change your perspective about alternative ways to tackle big and small scale problems. I'd recommend to anyone.

By Gustavo M

Sep 04, 2017

Muy buen curso realmente

By Santosh S

May 19, 2017

Very good content and real life examples available in this course.

By Marcel B

Jan 27, 2016

Very uysefull

By Xavi S

May 04, 2017

It was an excellent course to dive into Design Thinking and creativity. I'm more than satisfied about it and I'd love to enrol in courses that brings DT and creativity to the next level!

By Marc S

Sep 07, 2017

I really liked this course, because it was really interesting and related to my job.

I also liked the lecturer!!

By Arletta R

Jun 21, 2016

Excellent course! Thanks to Jeanne, Darden School of Business

By Aaron G

Jun 23, 2016

This course certainly contributees heavily to the creator within you.

By Rahma A

Mar 20, 2017

Excellent

By Claudia H M

May 14, 2018

This is a great course which has lots of helpful examples. I really enjoyed taking it and learning more about design thinking. The good explanation of design thinking tools will help me to apply them in several times and opportunities. There are a lot of ways to use design thinking tools and I am able to take my next challenge.

By Jakub W

Nov 10, 2015

Simply great!

By Karin O

Feb 08, 2018

O curso é rico em informações e Business Case, e me auxiliou no conhecimento sobre formas práticas de implementação no dia a dia.

By mayara m t

Nov 19, 2015

Great course with clear ideias and good examples.

By Marcelo A

Feb 18, 2016

Great content!

By Frederik S

May 16, 2016

Very good course that features intersting lecturers that provide you with real insights.