Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

CA

Jun 17, 2017

great course , i am grateful to Coursera and everyone at Darden who helped develop this course.\n\ni really enjoyed the course. best wishes to all . keep up the great work!!!! God bless all of you!!!

MV

Dec 01, 2016

As a design manager I should say this course actually opened my eyes to a new world. I hope be able to make good changes in my world by using this knowledge more and more in my life. Thanks to All :)

176 - 200 of 847 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Abhishek G

Oct 27, 2015

jeanne liedtka is a good teacher.

By Jhon W M B

Nov 13, 2016

Excelente !

By Ruchika M

Jan 17, 2017

I am unable to verify my ID

By kuldeep

Jun 15, 2017

lots of ideas, lots of experiments with hypocrisy, collaboration and visulization(mind mapping).....its a realy a physic of innovation

By Santosh A

Jun 11, 2017

Great course for beginners!

By Deepa B P

Nov 30, 2015

The course was very informative, well organized and easy to understand and relate to.

By Lidiane F C

Mar 01, 2018

Curso muito bom, simples de entender em uma linguagem didática. Material de apoio e foruns excelentes

By Roberto I R G

Jan 24, 2017

Excelente curso para principantes e intermedios

By Hamza H

Dec 14, 2015

Great course. Loved it. Wish the team all the very best.

By Ricardo G

Nov 26, 2015

Great learning

By Lalith K V

May 01, 2017

Content is the heart of any course and this course has got that perfectly. A useful and impactful course for people who want to explore new approach in Innovation

By Parthalomian M M

Jul 07, 2017

Excellent!

By Alain L M N

Oct 24, 2017

This is a really wonderful course for any person who wants to succeed to any kind of business

By Varun R

Apr 20, 2017

Very Insightful course !!! Changed my way of thinking a lot...!

By Iker I

Oct 19, 2017

Very useful and interesting approach for innovation, the course is dinamic, engaging and strongly practical and full of examples. I strongly recommend it.

By Max

Mar 31, 2017

Great overview and intro to DT, including discussions with the community.

By Leo S

Feb 14, 2016

An excellent opportunity to learn what Design Thinking is

By Benjamin L

Jan 23, 2018

Wonderful course to get you thinking about challenges differently.

By Anto T

Mar 02, 2018

Amazing Course! Never a bored moment, tremendous learning! I look forward to apply what I learnt.

By Jenny O

Sep 19, 2017

this is one of the best courses I have ever taken!

definitely helping my career: at my current job but also with what I want to do next and how to continue growing.

By Anne-Laure T

Apr 03, 2016

Very interesting course, it's perfect for a basic understanding of the design thinking field

By Jose J B

Nov 15, 2015

Me gustó mucho el curso pues es muy práctico, corto y se entiende claramente la metodología propuesta para lograr diseñar para la innovación.

By Michal K

Dec 15, 2016

Very nice and coherent overview of DT approach. I highly recommend committing few hours to this course and gaining valuable insights

By Brayan A A M

Mar 10, 2016

Great course from the beginning to the end. It challenge you, motivates you and become a person with a different sense of (and tools for) innovation.

By David H