Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

CA

Jun 17, 2017

great course , i am grateful to Coursera and everyone at Darden who helped develop this course.\n\ni really enjoyed the course. best wishes to all . keep up the great work!!!! God bless all of you!!!

MV

Dec 01, 2016

As a design manager I should say this course actually opened my eyes to a new world. I hope be able to make good changes in my world by using this knowledge more and more in my life. Thanks to All :)

201 - 225 of 878 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By David H

Jan 05, 2016

ULTRA AWESOME

By Anna E L S d R

Aug 30, 2016

Best ever!!! I felt in love with this course! Thanks! :)

By Paul D B

Dec 06, 2015

A very interesting course, with lots of good content. I am excited to learn more now about design thinking. The video featuring Dr. Hess was hilarious! I would love to take a course with him!

By LAZZERINI R

Nov 01, 2016

Very nice initiation to design thinking.

By Sri D M

Oct 26, 2016

A must-do course for anyone and everyone. Very inspired by this course.

By Massoud T

Jan 14, 2016

Excellent

By Jozsef A

Apr 02, 2018

Great content, structure and basic fundamentals of Design Thinking. Never a dull course even on my second take of this one. Great job Jeanne and team!

By Matteo S

Sep 15, 2017

It is a great introduction to Design Thinking. The teacher is very clear and the guest lecturers are very much on topic.

By Lucas C O

Jul 15, 2016

I love the way the slides and material is available.

The examples of Design Thinking helped me understand more of every step.

By Stefan B

Jan 24, 2016

Very good course, an a very good amendment to the book!

Regards

Stefan

By Fahad A

Apr 30, 2017

mind blowing

By Hussam M

Dec 25, 2015

Great course! Helps you understand how to approach product development and strategy!

By Philipp H

Oct 23, 2017

Useful and easy to follow introduction to design thinking.

By Fabio D

Sep 21, 2017

great course!!!

By Ran L

May 11, 2018

Jeanne has been one of the best presenters I've ever seen. The words from her mouth carry great depth of thoughts and passion for what she cares about. I'm definitely retaking this course in the coming future.

By Carolie S

May 06, 2016

This was, by far, the most useful online course I have taken. The course quality is excellent and the concepts were explained clearly. I highly recommend.

By Iva M

Jan 24, 2017

Really helped me to gain another perspective on different solutions and how thinking out of the box, and even in the box but from another perspective may be very productive and innovative.

By ajay b

Oct 02, 2017

A crisp, insightful and full of real-life stories course!

By Ricardo L

Jan 24, 2017

Foi um curso incrivelmente prático, que apresentou cases robustos e exemplos muito valiosos. Gostei bastante da dinâmica do cursos e do conteúdo.

By Shivkumar K

Dec 28, 2016

F

By Abhishek S

Sep 11, 2016

I'm delighted... Very applicable to the current work environment

By Jorge A R

Jul 25, 2017

Great introductory course on design thinking. I found it very useful to have an overall idea of how to use design thinking for innovation. Furthermore, it provides guidelines on how to apply design thinking on your own work.

By Andres R

Feb 08, 2016

By Abdulrahman J

Dec 07, 2015

Informative, good presentations and examples.

By Elton d S M