Back to Agile Meets Design Thinking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Agile Meets Design Thinking by University of Virginia

Despite everyone's good intentions, hard work and solid ideas, too many teams end up creating products that no one wants, no one can use, and no one buys. But it doesn't have to be this way. Agile and design thinking offer a different--and effective--approach to product development, one that results in valuable solutions to meaningful problems. In this course, you’ll learn how to determine what's valuable to a user early in the process--to frontload value--by focusing your team on testable narratives about the user and creating a strong shared perspective. This course is supported by the Batten Institute at UVA’s Darden School of Business. The Batten Institute’s mission is to improve the world through entrepreneurship and innovation: www.batteninstitute.org....

AA
Sep 8, 2020

I absolutely recommend this course for everyone who really wants to develop their skill or want to learn new skills. this amazing course will assist you to understand the user in a more strategic way.

AG
Jun 24, 2020

Thank you for this course. I get know experience and knowledge in using different kinds of online tools which are useful and effective. I'll use some of them during my lessons. And lots of thanks.

251 - 275 of 765 Reviews for Agile Meets Design Thinking

By Vaibhav S

Apr 24, 2017

This is very well designed course, especially for a beginner who has never used Agile methodologies before.

By Paul Z

Aug 3, 2020

Comprehensive, well presented course. Video content was engaging and credible. Loving learning new skills!

By Paolo D P

Mar 16, 2020

Alex Cowan is a great teacher and the course provides many useful practical insights on Agile techniques.

By Matrat R

Jun 10, 2016

Loved it! Content is great and form perfect for a deep glimpse into Agile and Design thinking.

Thank you!

By Jake B

Oct 10, 2018

Great introduction to newcomers, but also fills in gaps very nicely for those who have seen this before.

By Edqar A

Apr 20, 2018

Great course with real examples and rich exercises makes me learn deep techniques and get the knowledge.

By Dana S

Feb 10, 2017

I only have read books on Agile. This course has been very valuable in the months since I have taken it.

By Brandon F

Jan 28, 2021

Great course! Taught me a lot about user stories and how to look at problems from a user's perspective.

By Laura G

Oct 2, 2020

It a super good course for getting a better knowledge of Agile. I found it very useful and informative.

By Thomas v H

Jan 28, 2020

Nice overview of core topics within Agile with a step by step practical approach to really get started.

By Emmanuelle M

Sep 27, 2018

I really enjoyed the course and learned valuable new skills which are transferrable to non-IT project.

By Silvia A S M

Aug 14, 2017

Excelente curso, me ayudó bastante a entender los conceptos básicos de Agile y entender el framework.

By Tao G

Jun 11, 2020

Really enjoy the course. It has perfect balance of theories and real life examples. I like the skids.

By Mark T

May 3, 2020

I really enjoyed Alex's delivery. Engaging and informed. It made it very easy to absorb the material.

By Kudria S V

Feb 23, 2020

For me, who works with requirements and user stories every day, this course is incredible. Thank you.

By Dalana P

Jun 12, 2017

Amazing idea to incorporate design thinking into product development. I love how it just makes sense.

By Percy P

Dec 29, 2020

Great course! I will take the whole program. So glad I invest my time learning with Cousera and UVA.

By Martin W

Jun 29, 2020

really, really nice curse with good material.

But the assignment at the end could be more elaborated!

By Faqir M G K

Oct 7, 2019

Excellent course content, I will suggest to every Agile person to must attend this course properly.

By Maarten d V

Jun 21, 2019

Alex explains things very well, clearly based on his own experience. The content and pace is great.

By Jaiganesh K

Mar 7, 2021

Creating user story - This topic was taught precisely and made to practice and develop expertise.

By Brigitte D

Dec 22, 2020

As a certified scrum master, this course is a great way to brush up and improve my Agiles skills.

By Omar J D R

Aug 2, 2019

Es un excelente curso , me gusto mucho , solo que hay que dedicarle tiempo pero esta muy padre!!

By Zoran B

Jan 28, 2019

Excellent material, great instructor and well-prepared practical assignments. Highly recommended.

By Jonathan G

May 3, 2017

Really enjoyed the pacing, detail of lectures and complexity of assignments. Well crafted course.