Back to Agile Meets Design Thinking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Agile Meets Design Thinking by University of Virginia

Despite everyone's good intentions, hard work and solid ideas, too many teams end up creating products that no one wants, no one can use, and no one buys. But it doesn't have to be this way. Agile and design thinking offer a different--and effective--approach to product development, one that results in valuable solutions to meaningful problems. In this course, you’ll learn how to determine what's valuable to a user early in the process--to frontload value--by focusing your team on testable narratives about the user and creating a strong shared perspective. As a Project Management Institute (PMI®) Registered Education Provider, the University of Virginia Darden School of Business has been approved by PMI to issue 25 professional development units (PDUs) for this course, which focuses on core competencies recognized by PMI. (Provider #2122) This course is supported by the Batten Institute at UVA’s Darden School of Business. The Batten Institute’s mission is to improve the world through entrepreneurship and innovation: www.batteninstitute.org....

AA

Sep 09, 2020

I absolutely recommend this course for everyone who really wants to develop their skill or want to learn new skills. this amazing course will assist you to understand the user in a more strategic way.

TG

Oct 24, 2017

Rich and well-structured content about Agile and Design Thinking, shows how to approach and include personas that will somehow be touched by the solution being created, and deliver outcomes to them.

576 - 600 of 657 Reviews for Agile Meets Design Thinking

By Monia C

Apr 08, 2018

The course is full of tips and tricks, and since I already have some experience on both Agile and Design Thinking, it really helped me connecting the dots.

By NITIN K P

Aug 10, 2020

Course was great! Alex touched most of the Design-Thinking fundamentals. Could have gone little more into details on prototyping and usability testing.

By Rebecca A

Jul 26, 2017

Terrific overview. Great materials to be used again and again. Good use of exercises to really help grasp the concepts and put into practice.

By Alexandre A

Apr 16, 2020

Good introduction to design thinking tools applied to agile methodology. Good level of examples to clarify use of tools on daily life

By Kathy D

Jul 19, 2017

Wonderful teaching technique for working students that don't have an extraordinary amount of time. The only issue I had with the cou

By Lizelle Y S

Jul 23, 2019

Like the course

Don't like coursera..... They take my money and I have to struggle to get access to submit assignments... NOT COOL!!

May 05, 2020

I think it's a good course, but more oriented to product design. I thought it will be covering more on software development.

By Susan M

Jul 24, 2019

Only challenge is getting people to grade your assignments in a timely manner but the assignments and the course is great.

By Davi M L

Apr 05, 2020

Excellent videos, very practical examples and good instructor.

It could be better if had some additional reading material.

By Kostadin P

Sep 15, 2020

Videos could be fewer, a bit longer. Split in large number of short clips made it harder for me to follow the storyline.

By Lauren R

Sep 29, 2017

I liked the practical application, but the skits were so cheesy I just ended up fast forwarding, but the material was re

By Anabelle

Jul 04, 2017

Great course I learned a lot about the topic that I'm using some of the main concepts for the projects at my work.

By ravi t s

Jul 05, 2020

This course, really helped us shape up a story from an idea to value proposition with measurable action stories

By Markus H

Aug 01, 2017

The demos appended at the end of the course could be a little bit more integrated in the course.

Really nice.

By José A N F

Apr 29, 2020

Los recursos adicionales son muy buenos y la estuctura del curso está bastante enfocada en el objetivo.

By Raj G

Apr 18, 2020

Good Course. Need to keep the simple example for better understanding. Overall I enjoyed the sessions

By Zuzana D

May 03, 2017

I think whole course was well explained but sometimes I had a hard time to get a key point in videos.

By francis a

Jun 06, 2020

Great course. Only addition I would recommend is some more time on how identifying needs in the org.

By Ravindranath K

Jul 28, 2017

Very good course content. Huge amount of valuable information could be acquired within a few hours.

By Magdalena S I O

Oct 17, 2018

Nice course but sometimes is hard to follow the structure of the contents. Still I would recommend

By HELENE L

Jan 08, 2018

I liked the interaction between Design thinking and Agile Stories ( I had an experience on agile)

By Jordi M

Oct 27, 2016

Great course, it explains the basic Agile concepts and clarifies how to create good user stories.

By Pushkar S

Mar 19, 2018

Very good starter course for understanding the basics of user story development in an agile env.

By Neeraja G

Feb 13, 2018

Well designed course. Lot of information on how to actually practically handle agile designs.

By L A F

Oct 28, 2018

Most of it was easy to follow. I just wish there were ways to get clarity on some areas.