Back to Marketing Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Marketing Analytics by University of Virginia

Organizations large and small are inundated with data about consumer choices. But that wealth of information does not always translate into better decisions. Knowing how to interpret data is the challenge -- and marketers in particular are increasingly expected to use analytics to inform and justify their decisions. Marketing analytics enables marketers to measure, manage and analyze marketing performance to maximize its effectiveness and optimize return on investment (ROI). Beyond the obvious sales and lead generation applications, marketing analytics can offer profound insights into customer preferences and trends, which can be further utilized for future marketing and business decisions. This course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, gives you the tools to measure brand and customer assets, understand regression analysis, and design experiments as a way to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns. You'll leave the course with a solid understanding of how to use marketing analytics to predict outcomes and systematically allocate resources. You can follow my posts in Twitter, @rajkumarvenk, and on linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/education-marketing. Thanks, Raj Professor of Business Administration at Darden...

SW

May 08, 2020

This was a good and challenging course. It really gave me the basic foundations of marketing.\n\nIt challenged me to think and I enjoyed the projects that were incorporated to give hands on training.

AG

Great course.Coursera provides wonderful opportunity for analytics learners through the course.Well designed course packed with assignments.Just Loved every lessons of the course.Thank you Coursera.☺

276 - 300 of 1,475 Reviews for Marketing Analytics

By vinayak w

May 08, 2020

It was an amazing experience, with the learning style to the assignments everything was super fun to do and especially those lengthy math equations.

By Diksha S

Apr 22, 2020

This course helped me to learn various tools of marketing analytics and also helped to gain confidence in this field and motivated me to learn more.

By Mohammad P

Oct 03, 2020

nice course it has been. I have learned a lot. thanks to coursera to offer such good opportunities for me and a verified certification which I get.

By Abayomi H L

Jun 04, 2020

It was a very illuminating course. The lectures, quizzes, tests and assignments also stretched my thinking.

I am more than impressed by the content.

By Rifqi W L

May 22, 2020

Very insightful, great peer graded assignment to develop new skills by learner perspectives. all the materials explained in easy way to understand.

By Amey R

Apr 29, 2020

Prof. Raj explained the course topics in a fun and interactive way. I thank the University of Virginia and Coursera for coming up with this course.

By Max B

May 04, 2020

An engaging course that provides technical insights without getting too into the weeds. Would highly recommend. The professor makes learning easy.

By Bernardo I d S M

Aug 27, 2020

Professor Raj is a great teacher! He combines both clear explanations and motivation (with the squash and the vegetables). Thank you very much!!!

By shaham k

Jul 15, 2020

A very useful course for marketing analytics. Raj sir offers a great time to share his knowledge in this field and this course helped me a lot

By Hsu M N

Apr 29, 2020

I am a beginner to marketing and from this course ,I have learnt more about marketing analytics and I am very interested and thanks to professor.

By Anand R P

Apr 21, 2020

Really a great course. Learned a lot about marketing analytics. A must do to understand about the brand and how marketing campaign is analysed.

By ABHIRON B

Apr 15, 2020

Gives you a landscape overview of the marketing analytics process. A good kick starter to your journey ahead in the field of marketing analytics

By Mayank D

Apr 06, 2020

It was a very well designed course. If anyone wants to delve into Marketing Analytics, this is a course that one should be opting as a beginner.

By Khizir A

Jul 03, 2020

It’s very interesting and learnable course to me. Also the learning and assessment methods are good. Presentation of course materials are good.

By AMIT K

This course gives very useful insights into how the market trends work and how can we learn from the market experiments and brand architecture.

By Raj P

Jul 30, 2020

5 Stars for the Squash and the optimistic and cheery Instructor. Thanks to the Professor Rajkumar. Await a follow up course for a deeper dive!

By Sreejith M

I would like to thanks Rajkumar sir. It was an excellent course. It was like an eyeopener for me. Once again thanks for the wonderful course.

By Ketan R

Sep 14, 2020

The best course and The Faculty. I have received many insights through this course and its really a game-changer for me. Thank you Coursera.

By DEVINA D P

Jun 18, 2020

This course is super helpful for newbie like me. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. May your life can be more and more impactful.

By Sumuncharee

May 15, 2020

This course is very useful. If you want to learn something new or something in marketing, I really suggest this course. Love ti, thanks! :-)

By Ashutosh s

May 05, 2020

I really loved this course by raj sir. I will definitely watch all the modules again. thanks sir!!! looking for advanced level of the same.

By Juan D P

Jun 17, 2020

It's a very complete course, i liked the way it starts with the basics of everything so no one gets lost in the development of the course.

By AL N V

May 22, 2020

Great for people that has seen marketing in action or curious about what is marketing and what are all the different element in marketing.

By Simran J

Jun 27, 2020

its a course which takes you slowly into the world of the marketing analytics and a wonderful instructor who teaches with ease . Must do

By Muhammad A A

Jun 23, 2020

It was a good course. Combined marketing and statistics in a very informative way. Even though I am an MBA, it added value to me overall.