Back to Marketing Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Marketing Analytics by University of Virginia

Organizations large and small are inundated with data about consumer choices. But that wealth of information does not always translate into better decisions. Knowing how to interpret data is the challenge -- and marketers in particular are increasingly expected to use analytics to inform and justify their decisions. Marketing analytics enables marketers to measure, manage and analyze marketing performance to maximize its effectiveness and optimize return on investment (ROI). Beyond the obvious sales and lead generation applications, marketing analytics can offer profound insights into customer preferences and trends, which can be further utilized for future marketing and business decisions. This course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, gives you the tools to measure brand and customer assets, understand regression analysis, and design experiments as a way to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns. You'll leave the course with a solid understanding of how to use marketing analytics to predict outcomes and systematically allocate resources. You can follow my posts in Twitter, @rajkumarvenk, and on linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/education-marketing. Thanks, Raj Professor of Business Administration at Darden...

AG

Great course.Coursera provides wonderful opportunity for analytics learners through the course.Well designed course packed with assignments.Just Loved every lessons of the course.Thank you Coursera.☺

SW
May 7, 2020

This was a good and challenging course. It really gave me the basic foundations of marketing.\n\nIt challenged me to think and I enjoyed the projects that were incorporated to give hands on training.

351 - 375 of 1,531 Reviews for Marketing Analytics

By Ni P C D S

Nov 28, 2018

It is a good course and it develops my insight in marketing analytics which will help me in my further career in business area

By Anthony

Jul 16, 2020

Good for newbie and this course teach you a lot of study case that will make you more undertand beside of theoritical lesson.

By Grace D

Jul 10, 2020

This course is very practical with a lot exercises to bring home the point. The lecturer was very patient and is very skilled

By Joyce T

Jun 29, 2020

This course was rigorous and it really makes you think. The professor presented this course in a fun and intimidating manner.

By Reinhart Y

Jun 2, 2020

Excellent Program with great explanation from the Professor. Thank you so much for this course. a very useful program for me.

By Charoenpong

Apr 22, 2020

Thank you! I have learned a lot through out the course. I would love to look forward for more advance analytics in marketing.

By Prokofev A D

Sep 1, 2020

The course is simply amazing! Especially a lecturer who explains difficult material in an accessible way. I really liked it.

By PREETI N K

Jun 9, 2020

It is a beautifully designed course,with a lot of engagement at every point .The course is quite interesting and insightful.

By Suraj B

Jun 18, 2019

best in class, Prof. Raj is exceptionally well in his concepts. Much needed for students like me who are marketing hustlers.

By Vishak

Jun 26, 2017

Very good course videos & materials. Practical & pragmatic ways to asses marketing performance is brought out in this course

By Chiyu W

Jul 26, 2020

Pretty helpful in understanding more marketing analytics knowledge. The workload is low and there's new information to get.

By Viet A L

Jun 7, 2020

I could refresh and deepen my marketing knowledge thanks to this course. It'll help me great for my upcoming future career.

By Subramanian R

Sep 9, 2018

Designed perfectly with easy to understand & practical examples, good teaching and can't wait to implement this in my work.

By Zue T P

Oct 28, 2020

It's really good. At first, i attend this class just for fun. But, I finally know that this is very useful to me. Thank U.

By Deepak S M

Thank you to an awesome faculty and well-paced and structures course. Professor Raj sir is awesome kudos and thank you sir

By Rafi M H

Apr 22, 2020

This course is really eye opening for a beginner in the analytics world. The content is also applicable to the real world.

By Sanni T E

Mar 21, 2019

a once in a life time experience for my career in marketing, the course was awesome, effective lectures and relevant test.

By Thomson J

Feb 22, 2017

Loved the information provided. Was insightful and also loved the professors teaching behaviorr, technique and enthusiasm.

By Смирнов П В

Nov 22, 2020

Great course, covering all of the base themes of marketing and statistics analysis. Except maybe distributions of values.

By Dindha A R

Jun 15, 2020

firstly, thankyou. i can understand better marketing analytics. i really love how the lecturer give the clear explanation

By milan M

Jun 10, 2020

It was good learning experience and well designed course with variety of live examples with numbers to analyze in detail.

By fatemeh s

May 12, 2020

Great MOOC, very valuable information, very useful exercises and quizzes, it will definitely come to help with my career,

By Karishma J

Apr 24, 2020

The course was over and above my expectations. It kept me on my toes and very interesting assignments and quiz. Thank You

By Narawut T

Jun 12, 2020

Excellent content for beginner who has few background of marketing. I learn a lot from this invaluable course. Recommend

By Somesh V

Apr 26, 2020

The course is helpful in designing our career and preparing a strong CV which gives confidence in cracking an interview