Back to Marketing Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Marketing Analytics by University of Virginia

Organizations large and small are inundated with data about consumer choices. But that wealth of information does not always translate into better decisions. Knowing how to interpret data is the challenge -- and marketers in particular are increasingly expected to use analytics to inform and justify their decisions. Marketing analytics enables marketers to measure, manage and analyze marketing performance to maximize its effectiveness and optimize return on investment (ROI). Beyond the obvious sales and lead generation applications, marketing analytics can offer profound insights into customer preferences and trends, which can be further utilized for future marketing and business decisions. This course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, gives you the tools to measure brand and customer assets, understand regression analysis, and design experiments as a way to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns. You'll leave the course with a solid understanding of how to use marketing analytics to predict outcomes and systematically allocate resources. You can follow my posts in Twitter, @rajkumarvenk, and on linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/education-marketing. Thanks, Raj Professor of Business Administration at Darden...

AG

Great course.Coursera provides wonderful opportunity for analytics learners through the course.Well designed course packed with assignments.Just Loved every lessons of the course.Thank you Coursera.☺

SW
May 7, 2020

This was a good and challenging course. It really gave me the basic foundations of marketing.\n\nIt challenged me to think and I enjoyed the projects that were incorporated to give hands on training.

376 - 400 of 1,695 Reviews for Marketing Analytics

By Ridoy

Jul 23, 2020

That was tough lol I actually had to put in the effort. Thanks Prof you're super entertaining too! Only reason I could finish :)

By Ankuran N

Jun 17, 2020

Its a great course and the best part was the squash *you will know what that is when you start the course !!!

highly recommended

By José L V W

Apr 24, 2020

Raj seems to really know about the topics, and his enthuasiast motivates you to keep going. I really enjoyed taking this course.

By Ghazi T A

Mar 26, 2020

Very good course, in terms of learning, content and teaching style. Highly recommended for anyone seeking a career in Marketing.

By ALEXANDRA J

Jan 16, 2021

Complex, but very practical business notions explained in a very simple, clear and concise way. I highly recommend this course!

By Gaurav V

Amazing course !!! I felt that the Week 4 section 2 was somewhat obscure. But one can google it anyways. Cheers happy learning

By Syaeful A

Apr 19, 2020

Thank you University of Virginia, especially Raj who has delivered learning so well and is easy to understand, Good luck always

By Vedant B

Jun 29, 2021

Its a great course. Not very confusing and everything is explained to be understood by anyone without any marketing background

By VIJAY K S

Jun 4, 2020

The course was awesome and I have learnt a lot from this. The examples and the narration of the concept was also very good....

By akshay s

Good platform for online learning, Especially the courses which are provided free by cousera is really appreciable, Thank You!

By Ajinkya S

Awesome experience , Go for the course and take the golden tip and the trick of the trade. Hats off to the team and the coach,

By Ni P C D S

Nov 28, 2018

It is a good course and it develops my insight in marketing analytics which will help me in my further career in business area

By Faheem A

Mar 23, 2021

During this I have learned many new ideas of marketing. this course is very interesting for me. Course contents is very good.

By Anthony

Jul 16, 2020

Good for newbie and this course teach you a lot of study case that will make you more undertand beside of theoritical lesson.

By Grace D

Jul 10, 2020

This course is very practical with a lot exercises to bring home the point. The lecturer was very patient and is very skilled

By jt.

Jun 29, 2020

This course was rigorous and it really makes you think. The professor presented this course in a fun and intimidating manner.

By Reinhart Y

Jun 2, 2020

Excellent Program with great explanation from the Professor. Thank you so much for this course. a very useful program for me.

By Charoenpong

Apr 22, 2020

Thank you! I have learned a lot through out the course. I would love to look forward for more advance analytics in marketing.

By Алексей П

Sep 1, 2020

The course is simply amazing! Especially a lecturer who explains difficult material in an accessible way. I really liked it.

By Preeti N K

Jun 9, 2020

It is a beautifully designed course,with a lot of engagement at every point .The course is quite interesting and insightful.

By Suraj B

Jun 18, 2019

best in class, Prof. Raj is exceptionally well in his concepts. Much needed for students like me who are marketing hustlers.

By Vishak

Jun 26, 2017

Very good course videos & materials. Practical & pragmatic ways to asses marketing performance is brought out in this course

By Chiyu W

Jul 26, 2020

Pretty helpful in understanding more marketing analytics knowledge. The workload is low and there's new information to get.

By Viet A L

Jun 7, 2020

I could refresh and deepen my marketing knowledge thanks to this course. It'll help me great for my upcoming future career.

By Subramanian R

Sep 9, 2018

Designed perfectly with easy to understand & practical examples, good teaching and can't wait to implement this in my work.