Back to Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management by University of Virginia

Projects are all around us. Virtually every organization runs projects, either formally or informally. We are engaged in projects at home and at work. Across settings, planning principles and execution methodologies can offer ways in which projects can be run more effectively and efficiently. Project management provides organizations (and individuals) with the language and the frameworks for scoping projects, sequencing activities, utilizing resources, and minimizing risks. This is an introductory course on the key concepts of planning and executing projects. We will identify factors that lead to project success, and learn how to plan, analyze, and manage projects. Learners will be exposed to state-of-the-art methodologies and to considering the challenges of various types of projects....

FG
Apr 1, 2020

It helped e to understand the specifications of project management in such ways. It is a really helpful education. I will apply mt earnings to my job and I am sure I will see the difference of my look

SH
Mar 18, 2018

The course provided a good introductory lessons on project planning and management. The course was organized clearly with interesting exercises and the instructions were helpful. Thank you very much.

351 - 375 of 1,403 Reviews for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

By Ayesha K

Aug 16, 2018

Excellent learning experience for me. I have refreshed my PM skills, and applied my skills to design and develop projects in my own field.

By Vasif V

Mar 24, 2018

Perfect.It helped me to understand how can I planning and manage my Project.In addition I learnt about Risk Analysis in Project exucation.

By Charanjit S

Jul 2, 2017

a good introductory course with challenging topics and introduction to risk planning is the most crucial aspect of the course. good job...

By Hsien-Yun C

Mar 30, 2017

New ideas about project management and new tools useful at work.

I recommend this class for people who plan to accelerate their PM skills!

By Ashleigh J

Aug 1, 2020

Well organized online class that was very beneficial for someone looking to get an initial foundation of project planning and management.

By Georgina M

Nov 29, 2015

Very informative. Easy to follow and understand. Useful and helpful to someone who is interested in finding out about project management.

By Sontosh B

Jun 29, 2020

This course can help you to understand the Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management. The instructor was really good at teaching.

By Elizabeth S P

Apr 28, 2020

Very helpful overview and intro to Project Management - a good taste of what would be studied to eventually get a full PMP certification

By Rodrigo M

Aug 12, 2017

Is a very complete fundamentals course. This give me new tools and approaches that make me re-think past projects. Thank you very myuch.

By Eben M

May 28, 2017

Clear and easy to follow. Very helpful if you're new to project management and want to start understanding the concepts and terminology.

By Jiger C

Sep 28, 2020

Content was precise and good. Delivered were well and clear by the instructor.

Highly recommended for project management professionals.

By Marcela d S T

Aug 27, 2020

This is amazing to who wants to learn about the framework of projects because the teacher is very competent and she has good didactics.

By Guadalupe M A

Jul 26, 2020

It is a great curse, with a balance of theory and practice.

I would just recommend to check on the external links as some are outdated.

By Dheeraj V

Jun 18, 2020

This was really good course to apply the project management principles and I started implementing the same as ans where its applicable.

By Diego A C

Feb 26, 2020

Good course, the person in charge to bring us the explanations, She has good handling of the subject, all the material is well focused.

By Spoorthi H S

Dec 25, 2017

IT was a great experience in learning this course. Specially the videos were much more helpful :) Would love to do many more courses. T

By ELENA M

Feb 4, 2021

Excellent course and great Instructor! It was a very interesting and enriching journey. I wish the course would be longer. Thank you!

By Amit D

Oct 5, 2020

This course was very good, practical and hands on. I can use the skills I learned from this course right away on my current projects.

By Md A M

Aug 3, 2020

This is a good course for all students. Teachers have presented topics as simple as possible. It was quite easy for me to understand.

By NUERXIATIJIANG X

Mar 19, 2020

I really loved it, this is my first Coursera Course Certificate and I am happy that I got it. The videos are short and easy to follow

By Terry P

Jan 11, 2020

I really enjoyed the challenge. This was the first course I have taken in regards to project management and I am eager to learn more.

By Satish I

Oct 17, 2020

Great program start to finish. Easy to understand. Great narration by the program speaker. Quiz at the end of each module helps too.

By Dipak P

Oct 3, 2020

It is a very interesting and beneficial course for me. It opened me to think like a project manager to the whole project from start.

By Feyikemi O

Sep 10, 2018

I find the course very interesting. My main achievements on the course would be learning the languages to use in project management.

By Kumar R R

Mar 14, 2018

Brilliant course, essential parts are covered and very well explained. Thank you so much Yael Grushka-Cockayne. Best Regards, Rajeev