Back to Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management by University of Virginia

Projects are all around us. Virtually every organization runs projects, either formally or informally. We are engaged in projects at home and at work. Across settings, planning principles and execution methodologies can offer ways in which projects can be run more effectively and efficiently. Project management provides organizations (and individuals) with the language and the frameworks for scoping projects, sequencing activities, utilizing resources, and minimizing risks. This is an introductory course on the key concepts of planning and executing projects. We will identify factors that lead to project success, and learn how to plan, analyze, and manage projects. Learners will be exposed to state-of-the-art methodologies and to considering the challenges of various types of projects....

FG
Apr 1, 2020

It helped e to understand the specifications of project management in such ways. It is a really helpful education. I will apply mt earnings to my job and I am sure I will see the difference of my look

FF
Dec 31, 2020

This is very good course to understand the fundamentals of project planning and management. The instructor explain the concept in a simple way. There are good examples given to understand the course.

376 - 400 of 1,475 Reviews for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

By Diego A C

Feb 26, 2020

Good course, the person in charge to bring us the explanations, She has good handling of the subject, all the material is well focused.

By Spoorthi H S

Dec 25, 2017

IT was a great experience in learning this course. Specially the videos were much more helpful :) Would love to do many more courses. T

By ELENA M

Feb 4, 2021

Excellent course and great Instructor! It was a very interesting and enriching journey. I wish the course would be longer. Thank you!

By Amit D

Oct 5, 2020

This course was very good, practical and hands on. I can use the skills I learned from this course right away on my current projects.

By Md. A M

Aug 3, 2020

This is a good course for all students. Teachers have presented topics as simple as possible. It was quite easy for me to understand.

By NUERXIATIJIANG X

Mar 19, 2020

I really loved it, this is my first Coursera Course Certificate and I am happy that I got it. The videos are short and easy to follow

By Terry P

Jan 11, 2020

I really enjoyed the challenge. This was the first course I have taken in regards to project management and I am eager to learn more.

By Satish I

Oct 17, 2020

Great program start to finish. Easy to understand. Great narration by the program speaker. Quiz at the end of each module helps too.

By Dipak P

Oct 3, 2020

It is a very interesting and beneficial course for me. It opened me to think like a project manager to the whole project from start.

By Feyikemi O

Sep 10, 2018

I find the course very interesting. My main achievements on the course would be learning the languages to use in project management.

By Kumar R R

Mar 14, 2018

Brilliant course, essential parts are covered and very well explained. Thank you so much Yael Grushka-Cockayne. Best Regards, Rajeev

By Rommel L M

Nov 4, 2020

Very informative and useful course with an excellent professor. I cannot wait to put into practice what I have learned. Thank you!

By Vraj P

Oct 5, 2020

The most wonderful and enthusiastic tutor we have on Coursera and Also Perfectly design course serves it's purpose 100%.

Thank You.

By Faheem K

Aug 7, 2020

Really helpful in learning new terminologies and definitions. I'm feeling much satisfied and accomplished by completing the course.

By Roger S T C

Aug 2, 2020

Muy bueno aprendi muchas cosas como la programacion, calculo de holguras, control de costo y tiempo de la progracion de proyectos .

By Vanessa M

Mar 26, 2021

This course was well worth it. Very easy to understand and provides so much detail on how to prevent a project being unsuccessful.

By Mareeha O

Aug 16, 2019

I loved how the concepts were explained in a really good way, concise enough to be remembered and detailed enough to be understood

By giulio z

Feb 12, 2018

Amazing course!clear, well structured, it enable you to enter the field of project planning and management in a high valuable way.

By Rahul N

Jan 29, 2017

Loved this course, it was such a pleasant experience to learn something new and and at the same time very valuable to your career.

By Tameka C

Oct 27, 2016

Great course. It pushed me to really focus on understanding and analyzing every aspect of project planning and management process.

By zuriel m

Apr 14, 2021

The course was very helpful. The lecturer was clear and concise, her examples were very clear and her delivery was well executed.

By Denys U

Jun 13, 2020

It is a nice and brief overview project management. I enjoyed the course and recommend it to beginners who wants to dive into PM.

By Robert H

May 6, 2018

Excellent course detailing the steps of project management and how to ensure your project is completed on-time and within budget.

By Russell B

Jun 29, 2020

Very informative for a short(ish) course and I agree it definitely provides the fundamentals of Project Planning and Management.

By madhura n

Jan 21, 2017

very glad i cracked all the four weeks and thank you for giving this opportunity looking for more number of courses to be taken.