Back to Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management by University of Virginia

Projects are all around us. Virtually every organization runs projects, either formally or informally. We are engaged in projects at home and at work. Across settings, planning principles and execution methodologies can offer ways in which projects can be run more effectively and efficiently. Project management provides organizations (and individuals) with the language and the frameworks for scoping projects, sequencing activities, utilizing resources, and minimizing risks. This is an introductory course on the key concepts of planning and executing projects. We will identify factors that lead to project success, and learn how to plan, analyze, and manage projects. Learners will be exposed to state-of-the-art methodologies and to considering the challenges of various types of projects....

FG
Apr 1, 2020

It helped e to understand the specifications of project management in such ways. It is a really helpful education. I will apply mt earnings to my job and I am sure I will see the difference of my look

JL
Sep 6, 2020

Very informative, concise, and easy to digest. Provides a solid foundation / framework for approaching projects, with great tutorials on using software for analysis. Great experience overall, thanks!

426 - 450 of 1,482 Reviews for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

By Peter H

Apr 30, 2018

The course covers the basic techniques for getting started with PM. The pace is well chosen, the quiz level appropriate.

By Paulina G

Nov 1, 2020

Muy ágil y con conceptos muy claros. Ideal para obtener una visipon gemeral y muy útil de lo que es Project Management.

By Albert T D

Jul 20, 2020

The course is exceptional good and I can recommend it to anyone who wants to kickstart their project management career.

By Tiago A M M

Excellent course for wants to start of is already working with project management, but want to formalize the knowledge.

By Marco D P

Apr 15, 2020

Short and Effective. I would suggest it to all the professionals needing the basics of Project Planning and Management.

By md. i

Apr 22, 2019

Professor is awesome and I will recommend this course to everyone who wish to understand Project management from basic.

By Molly M

I appreciated the tutorials on how to use different PM software. The material was well planned out and easy to follow.

By aimen r

Mar 4, 2021

amazing and good skills preparation for any project how we can create and build a planning execution of own projects

By Elif K

Feb 14, 2021

It was a great pleasure to learn from Yael Grushka-Cockayne. You will be thanking her for every minute of the course.

By sarra a

Oct 9, 2020

I liked this course very much i enjoyed learning instructor was very clear and engaging to the content of the course

By Saha,Souvik

Jul 27, 2020

Extremely valuable, it gives us tremendous opportunity to learn the fundamentals of project management in most inter

By Tshepiso K B

Feb 8, 2018

it is very interactive, allows one to work on their own pace, will recommend the next cohort to my friends and family

By greg a

May 22, 2017

Enjoyed this course, Nice that it included many topics I didn't expect such as review on MS Project and Agile/Scrum.

By Nguyễn H Q

Nov 25, 2020

the quiz is very hard to beat them up but it should be hard for develop your project management skill and knowledge

By William A

Sep 26, 2020

Good course! Yael Grushka-Cockayne (instructor) was good delivery the course with clear explanations and examples.

By George J

Jul 13, 2020

This course is very much helpful in giving information about the essential methods and tools in managing a project.

By Mary H

Dec 5, 2019

I loved how practical this course is, and the introduction to software tools for planning is really great.THANK YOU

By Riccardo M

Apr 30, 2017

Precise, straight to the point, super clear... highly suggested to get a first acquaintance with project management

By C Y

Oct 13, 2020

Great job covering the basics of Project Management in 4-weeks. I really enjoyed the case studies and the variety!

By Luiz A B

Aug 21, 2020

This was an excellent course. Essential material who is working on a project and wants to start their own project.

By Fernando C V

May 24, 2017

Good project management introduction covering the basics with good amount of video content and excellent examples.

By Emilia R

Apr 15, 2017

Thank you for this opportunity the course has really enriched my understanding of project planning and Management.

By Guillermo A C D

Jan 6, 2017

Great Course for learning Project Managment, helpfully for learn about terms that could be news for me in the area

By Ridwan d i

Feb 14, 2021

It was amazing, so it was realyy help full and i hope it will improve my career.

HAA

By Mehmet B

Oct 21, 2020

Great course on project management and its contents. Prof. Yael is amazing as usual and encourages more to learn.