Back to Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management by University of Virginia

Projects are all around us. Virtually every organization runs projects, either formally or informally. We are engaged in projects at home and at work. Across settings, planning principles and execution methodologies can offer ways in which projects can be run more effectively and efficiently. Project management provides organizations (and individuals) with the language and the frameworks for scoping projects, sequencing activities, utilizing resources, and minimizing risks. This is an introductory course on the key concepts of planning and executing projects. We will identify factors that lead to project success, and learn how to plan, analyze, and manage projects. Learners will be exposed to state-of-the-art methodologies and to considering the challenges of various types of projects....

FG
Apr 1, 2020

It helped e to understand the specifications of project management in such ways. It is a really helpful education. I will apply mt earnings to my job and I am sure I will see the difference of my look

FF
Dec 31, 2020

This is very good course to understand the fundamentals of project planning and management. The instructor explain the concept in a simple way. There are good examples given to understand the course.

1476 - 1500 of 1,500 Reviews for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

By Mahmoud B

The course was perfect in terms of being so informative but it lacked interaction and workshops.

By Tyler A

Dec 4, 2020

Great information. Challenging tests. Knowledgable instructor. Course is lengthy in duration.

By Michael a A E H

Sep 25, 2020

I think this course fit with any one who is trying to start any new project

By Mufaro M

Nov 11, 2016

very eye opening. videos were very clear and the explanations were clear

By Mirko V

Aug 18, 2017

I would have liked if there had been more practical exercises

By L B

Nov 3, 2017

Very good courses as a global view to projet management

By Mohammad S A

Jun 18, 2016

hi

its a useful course but its too basic.

Thanks

By Pooja A

Jan 1, 2019

Hopefully more examples in those videos :)

By Mohamad A

Mar 29, 2016

Its a very small and easy course

By Ian W

Oct 18, 2020

Quick, but perhaps too easy.

By Kathleen K

Feb 24, 2019

Decent but not very detailed

By Devashish G

Sep 25, 2020

A.pavithra

By MEENAKASHI B S

Jun 20, 2020

I'm not satisfied by the videos specially Because question in the quize are different and videos were different

By Sharan N

Aug 7, 2019

didnt like the course material or the course delivery.

By Alexander

Apr 2, 2020

Very boring, useful, but hard to get through

By Luis E d S

Sep 30, 2020

The course itself probably is good, although it wasn't interesting to me. I've asked to leave, to un-enroll from the course, but the Coursera system wasn't clear enough to show I was out from the course. Against my will, I was charged after the 7 days trial what upsets me a lot. The Coursera engine is not user-friendly at all.

By Ashher M K

May 5, 2016

Not aligned to PMI. Should be ideally directed towards helping prepare for recognized certifications like PMP, Prince2 etc.

By Lisa L

Mar 8, 2021

I paid for the course and completed it only to find out it was discontinued by PMI. No PDU credit!

By Marc A

May 4, 2021

Don't do it except you are in Project Management Archeology

By ALDO U O

Dec 29, 2020

no puedo descargar mi certificado

By Gladness L