Back to Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management by University of Virginia

Projects are all around us. Virtually every organization runs projects, either formally or informally. We are engaged in projects at home and at work. Across settings, planning principles and execution methodologies can offer ways in which projects can be run more effectively and efficiently. Project management provides organizations (and individuals) with the language and the frameworks for scoping projects, sequencing activities, utilizing resources, and minimizing risks. This is an introductory course on the key concepts of planning and executing projects. We will identify factors that lead to project success, and learn how to plan, analyze, and manage projects. Learners will be exposed to state-of-the-art methodologies and to considering the challenges of various types of projects....

FG
Apr 1, 2020

It helped e to understand the specifications of project management in such ways. It is a really helpful education. I will apply mt earnings to my job and I am sure I will see the difference of my look

FF
Dec 31, 2020

This is very good course to understand the fundamentals of project planning and management. The instructor explain the concept in a simple way. There are good examples given to understand the course.

376 - 400 of 1,413 Reviews for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

By Feyikemi O

Sep 10, 2018

I find the course very interesting. My main achievements on the course would be learning the languages to use in project management.

By Kumar R R

Mar 14, 2018

Brilliant course, essential parts are covered and very well explained. Thank you so much Yael Grushka-Cockayne. Best Regards, Rajeev

By Rommel L M

Nov 4, 2020

Very informative and useful course with an excellent professor. I cannot wait to put into practice what I have learned. Thank you!

By Vraj P

Oct 5, 2020

The most wonderful and enthusiastic tutor we have on Coursera and Also Perfectly design course serves it's purpose 100%.

Thank You.

By Faheem K

Aug 7, 2020

Really helpful in learning new terminologies and definitions. I'm feeling much satisfied and accomplished by completing the course.

By Roger S T C

Aug 2, 2020

Muy bueno aprendi muchas cosas como la programacion, calculo de holguras, control de costo y tiempo de la progracion de proyectos .

By Mareeha O

Aug 16, 2019

I loved how the concepts were explained in a really good way, concise enough to be remembered and detailed enough to be understood

By giulio z

Feb 12, 2018

Amazing course!clear, well structured, it enable you to enter the field of project planning and management in a high valuable way.

By Rahul N

Jan 29, 2017

Loved this course, it was such a pleasant experience to learn something new and and at the same time very valuable to your career.

By Tameka C

Oct 27, 2016

Great course. It pushed me to really focus on understanding and analyzing every aspect of project planning and management process.

By Denys U

Jun 13, 2020

It is a nice and brief overview project management. I enjoyed the course and recommend it to beginners who wants to dive into PM.

By Robert H

May 6, 2018

Excellent course detailing the steps of project management and how to ensure your project is completed on-time and within budget.

By Russell B

Jun 29, 2020

Very informative for a short(ish) course and I agree it definitely provides the fundamentals of Project Planning and Management.

By madhura n

Jan 21, 2017

very glad i cracked all the four weeks and thank you for giving this opportunity looking for more number of courses to be taken.

By Jacquiline B

Dec 4, 2020

One of the most organized, if not THE most organized, lectures you'll ever have. This is a treasure chest of useful learnings.

By Seshan

Apr 12, 2020

Very insightful and in-depth. Really happy I took this course as it prepares me to approach new projects in a methodical manner

By Vikramaditya

Dec 17, 2019

Really great synopsis on Project Management, it was good as case studies were also included and helped understand the concepts.

By Basel S

Feb 18, 2021

Great course to cover all the major fundamentals of project management and to provide practical techniques to use immediately.

By Amarjil

Jul 14, 2020

Explains Project planning and management in a very clear and brief way. Thank you Coursera and Professor Yael for this course!

By Pratibha B

Feb 10, 2020

Enjoyed the course. I was able to learn quite a bit and I feel I have the perfect start to learning about Project Management.

By Ron E A

Dec 8, 2016

it's a well informed course manual that explains the basics of project management on a level that is very easy to understand.

By Tin K O

Nov 27, 2016

This course gives more expectation what I expected. It dips in a bit deeper than many other online project management course.

By Frank G

Oct 25, 2020

Very good structured material, small chunks, very good presented. PM Fundamentals starts without essential knowledge before

By Abhishek N

Sep 21, 2020

Very informative and nicely paced course. Helps one gear up with everything you need for being an effective project manager.

By Marco G

Dec 21, 2015

Great course to learn how to have the basics on the subject. Simple explanations for complex concepts. Excellent rapporteur.