Back to Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management by University of Virginia

Projects are all around us. Virtually every organization runs projects, either formally or informally. We are engaged in projects at home and at work. Across settings, planning principles and execution methodologies can offer ways in which projects can be run more effectively and efficiently. Project management provides organizations (and individuals) with the language and the frameworks for scoping projects, sequencing activities, utilizing resources, and minimizing risks. This is an introductory course on the key concepts of planning and executing projects. We will identify factors that lead to project success, and learn how to plan, analyze, and manage projects. Learners will be exposed to state-of-the-art methodologies and to considering the challenges of various types of projects....

FG
Apr 1, 2020

It helped e to understand the specifications of project management in such ways. It is a really helpful education. I will apply mt earnings to my job and I am sure I will see the difference of my look

TL
Jan 7, 2021

This course satisfied my desire to learn about Project Planning and Management at a high level. Yael's content and delivery meet my needs and I highly recommend this course to anyone involved in R&D.

251 - 275 of 1,526 Reviews for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

By Patriot S

Sep 20, 2020

This course enlighten me with PM language, Framework and methodologies, Which I believe it is important as our fundamentals capabilities to manage projects both small and large scaled.

By Maddie S

Straightforward, well-explained content and effective examples! Just the right amount of information for an intro course. High standards for learning too, which helped keep me focused!

By Alexandre M S

Feb 14, 2016

The course provided a bunch of meaningful insights. Many techniques to approach project management were presented. I feel much more prepared to handle a project now. Excellent content!

By Samson O A

Nov 11, 2019

If you are looking to kick start an illustrious career in Project management, this is the right place to start. I really learned a lot in the four weeks or so I spent on this course.

By Miro T D A

Sep 9, 2018

That's my first time I learn online

Thanks for the University of Virginia and Coursera to give me that's opportunity and it will not be last time I learn on Coursera

Good work 😁😁😁

By Er A D

May 6, 2016

Coursera helps me in developing major skills and knowledge about the project planning and management because of the lectures given by the worlds finest teachers and latest technology

By kolapo v

Mar 11, 2021

The course is really insightful, even though I'm done with it, I'll still create time to go over it again especially the supplementary, maybe because I love use of software. Smiles.

By ANTHONY M M

Feb 25, 2018

This was a very useful piece of information to me. Being a tech student and running a business. This course come in handy for my personal development and business will sure thrive.

By Andre C

May 9, 2020

Great introductory course, covered all the basics at a good level of detail; and started to get into some of the tools, software and methods that can be practically applied. Thx!

By Carmela F

Jun 9, 2020

I never thought I'll learn project planning and management like this. This is very helpful at the same time useful for my program. I highly recommend this for beginners like me.

By Dmitry A

Aug 5, 2017

Great course for those who has no idea about what the project management is. Course materials are sufficient and professor is really great, she knows how to present information!

By Samikshya P

May 6, 2021

Very useful course on Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management. Advisable for all grades once to complete it. I personally recommend this to all. In fact I learnt a lot.

By Darren M R

Nov 12, 2020

A great course for beginners like me. I am proud to have taken this short course about planning and management. This helps me in my career and a plus factor in job application.

By Julianne N

Aug 29, 2018

This was very well done! Highly informative and interactive, not at all overwhelming, and obviously very well planned (as one would expect from a course on Project Management).

By Mehdi I

Jul 16, 2018

The tools and techniques taught in this course are very helpful for managing a project. The course also offered real life experiences and examples so that learners can relate.

By Aaron W

Jun 9, 2018

The course was very informative and covered the basics very well. It was entirely worth taking and the course was very manageable to take along with my standard work schedule.

By Rosabel C

Oct 6, 2020

The course is very informative and handy in decision-making. My knowledge on business management was somehow refreshed and expanded through this course. Thank you very much!

By Raymond S

May 14, 2017

I am thankful for this course. Week 3 was one of the best for me and learning what I did about risk is so critical to project success. I encourage everyone to give it a try.

By Mauricio g s

Sep 18, 2020

En mi opinión es un curso muy completo, permite tener un panorama más amplio sobre la manera correcta de administrar un proyecto, ha sido muy satisfactorio. Muchas gracias.

By Ivan L J

Feb 2, 2016

The course has important insights about the Planning a Project. I really liked it and it was not time consuming, you can do it easily with your daily routine. Really good!

By Jude N

Jul 9, 2020

I really loved this course. I learned a lot about how to plan, manage, and execute projects. Looking forward to apply these concepts on my business venture in the future.

By DAVADRA R P

May 13, 2020

it was really great, the explanation of the critical topics was really great topics like CPM but i would like to suggest cover one more method called PERT in this course.

By SHERMANN B S

Dec 29, 2020

Not something that is easy but manage it with limited time due current workload but all in all it is very beneficial for developing new skills as well add new knowledge.

By Samy S

The course allowed me to review some project management basics, learn new things and the teacher was really clear in breaking down points and illustrating them. Perfect!

By Neha G

Jul 30, 2020

I really found this course amazing .. It has given me immense knowledge about the course .

Excellent Materials and very clear understanding . Thanks to the Facilitator .