Back to Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management by University of Virginia

Projects are all around us. Virtually every organization runs projects, either formally or informally. We are engaged in projects at home and at work. Across settings, planning principles and execution methodologies can offer ways in which projects can be run more effectively and efficiently. Project management provides organizations (and individuals) with the language and the frameworks for scoping projects, sequencing activities, utilizing resources, and minimizing risks. This is an introductory course on the key concepts of planning and executing projects. We will identify factors that lead to project success, and learn how to plan, analyze, and manage projects. Learners will be exposed to state-of-the-art methodologies and to considering the challenges of various types of projects. As a Project Management Institute (PMI®) Registered Education Provider, the University of Virginia Darden School of Business (Provider #2122) has been approved by PMI to issue 12 professional development units (PDUs) for this course, which focuses on core competencies recognized by PMI. (Course ID: FPM141, PDU Claim Code: 21228LCBDX)...

FG
Apr 1, 2020

It helped e to understand the specifications of project management in such ways. It is a really helpful education. I will apply mt earnings to my job and I am sure I will see the difference of my look

TL
Jan 7, 2021

This course satisfied my desire to learn about Project Planning and Management at a high level. Yael's content and delivery meet my needs and I highly recommend this course to anyone involved in R&D.

326 - 350 of 1,346 Reviews for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

By Deby P D B

Apr 5, 2020

Agradecida con todo el conociminento adquirido, lo pondre en practica en mi dia a di y lo enseñare a mis compañeros de estudio todo lo aprendido

By Mohammed H

Oct 1, 2020

Awesome Training Module, i am glad to attend and complete this, never got board of any module, its designed with so much interaction and enery.

By Jessica L

Sep 24, 2020

It was really helpfull as an introduction in the project management word. I'll recommend this course also to put in practice on our rutine live

By Sanket

Aug 31, 2020

Fantastic course with a superb instructor. If you are an amateur in Project Planning and Management then you should definitely give this a try.

By Tataru I

Apr 9, 2017

It was a very interesting course. It gave me the basics on PM.

I wish to have more explanations on Microsoft Project tool, maybe in the future.

By Bhushan D

Dec 13, 2020

This is a excellent summary of PMBOK. Precise information helping manager to understand critical aspects of what project is and its life cycle

By CALI' P

Dec 7, 2020

Really well explained and organised. I am sure it will be really useful for my future PM activities.

The lecturer resulted to be very prepared.

By Edgardo L

Jun 28, 2020

Excellent explanation of the fundamentals of project management. The course is very clear and shows you the basic steps to complete a project.

By Parth B

Very interesting and satisfying course and knowledge provided.Great way to learn something new and useful. Thank you for the effective course.

By Aylin Ç

Dec 10, 2015

Gives maing idea about the actual project management, introduces basic tools to start with and teaches comprehensive approach to the projects

By Claudia P

Jan 11, 2021

It was a great course. I lean a lot on how to improve my time, set priorities, monitor and control my projects. I would totally recommend it.

By JAYESH S K

Awesome course everyone should complete it, those who are interested in management and planning.

Basic fundamentals are been cleared properly.

By Anton B

Jul 7, 2018

Very good lectures that present complex material in logical units.I liked real life project examples driving home the points made in lecture.

By Syed A S

Jul 23, 2020

Such an excellent course and professionally presented by the instructor. Plz do provide one click resource download option as well. Regards

By Penny D

Dec 18, 2020

It took me a while to understand how to print out the slides, but once discovered, it was extremely helpful to understand course concepts.

By Anita

It was clear, clean and really helpful. Easy explained and all the important information in one place. That was really a good fundamental.

By Ayesha K

Aug 16, 2018

Excellent learning experience for me. I have refreshed my PM skills, and applied my skills to design and develop projects in my own field.

By Vasif V

Mar 24, 2018

Perfect.It helped me to understand how can I planning and manage my Project.In addition I learnt about Risk Analysis in Project exucation.

By Charanjit S

Jul 2, 2017

a good introductory course with challenging topics and introduction to risk planning is the most crucial aspect of the course. good job...

By Hsien-Yun C

Mar 30, 2017

New ideas about project management and new tools useful at work.

I recommend this class for people who plan to accelerate their PM skills!

By Ashleigh J

Aug 1, 2020

Well organized online class that was very beneficial for someone looking to get an initial foundation of project planning and management.

By Georgina M

Nov 29, 2015

Very informative. Easy to follow and understand. Useful and helpful to someone who is interested in finding out about project management.

By Sontosh B

Jun 29, 2020

This course can help you to understand the Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management. The instructor was really good at teaching.

By Elizabeth S P

Apr 28, 2020

Very helpful overview and intro to Project Management - a good taste of what would be studied to eventually get a full PMP certification

By Rodrigo M

Aug 12, 2017

Is a very complete fundamentals course. This give me new tools and approaches that make me re-think past projects. Thank you very myuch.