Back to Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management by University of Virginia

Projects are all around us. Virtually every organization runs projects, either formally or informally. We are engaged in projects at home and at work. Across settings, planning principles and execution methodologies can offer ways in which projects can be run more effectively and efficiently. Project management provides organizations (and individuals) with the language and the frameworks for scoping projects, sequencing activities, utilizing resources, and minimizing risks. This is an introductory course on the key concepts of planning and executing projects. We will identify factors that lead to project success, and learn how to plan, analyze, and manage projects. Learners will be exposed to state-of-the-art methodologies and to considering the challenges of various types of projects....

FG
Apr 1, 2020

It helped e to understand the specifications of project management in such ways. It is a really helpful education. I will apply mt earnings to my job and I am sure I will see the difference of my look

TL
Jan 7, 2021

This course satisfied my desire to learn about Project Planning and Management at a high level. Yael's content and delivery meet my needs and I highly recommend this course to anyone involved in R&D.

501 - 525 of 1,498 Reviews for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

By Abshir H S

May 9, 2018

I am very interested to graduate about this course in order to practice my current work to this course

By Ashutosh T

Jan 3, 2021

Amazing course for understanding fundamentals of project planning and management. Highly recommended.

By Christian A

Nov 13, 2020

Great course and great job by the instructor. Very easy to listen to and information easy to consume.

By Daiveek P

Sep 25, 2020

Clearly broke down the pattern on how to analyze and work with project. Very helpful and informative.

By Ismail K I

Aug 23, 2020

Excellent!

Very Important, easy to learn and well organized

Thanks alot for everything in this course!

By Anthony B

Nov 29, 2019

Great introductory course for PM. Also a good way to earn contact hours for PMI application or PDUs.

By Seiilkhan T Z

Jun 27, 2018

This basic course on project management helped me a lot to understand what it is. Coursera forward!!!

By Rajveer S

Jan 18, 2021

Very good course to understand the basics of management and planning and which tools should be used.

By Farhan A

Sep 15, 2020

Very informative and full of knowledge. It enables you to think any project with different approach.

By David M

Sep 11, 2020

Very structured and motivated teacher who will provide you with all essentials on Project Management

By Agyemang O

Sep 9, 2020

This is a well-thought course. Enough to equip learners with the necessary project management skills

By Korede J

Aug 8, 2020

I absolutely loved the class. it was easy to comprehend and the Lecturer did really well. Thank you.

By Myra S

May 3, 2020

Totally enjoyable and interesting. It was a well structured course, easy to follow and understand.

By Eric G

Feb 20, 2019

Solid overview of Project Planning and Management. I appreciated how well this course was executed.

By Dustin C

Jul 4, 2017

I learned a lot! Definitely worth my time and money do engage in learning something new. Thank you!

By Shafiq A B

Oct 18, 2020

A great overview of the process of project management. Very easy to understand. Good for beginners.

By KARINA D C L D R

Aug 30, 2020

this course is excellent, i learned about the basics concepts and the examples are super preactices

By Ka F N

Apr 22, 2017

Easy to follow and practical advise even for someone coming from a scientific, research background.

By Alexandre D

Nov 16, 2016

Great teacher. The slides could be more detailled but they are generally clear and well structured.

By Thomas W S

Dec 6, 2015

Great Teacher. Good examples, information delivered on the spot. Learned so much in this course! :)

By Andreia D

Nov 23, 2015

I thought the instructor paced herself well and was very articulate. I would recommend this course.

By Benoît P

Apr 16, 2021

Programme de formation bien construit, quizz intéressant et ciblant les bonnes notions à connaître

By Jean-Baptiste D

Mar 12, 2021

Great course. Yael Grushka-Cockayne is very clear and understandable with a step by step approach.

By Осепян Л Р

Aug 13, 2019

Easy explained and all the important information in one place!!!

Thank you very much for your work!

By INTAN V S

Jan 5, 2021

Great course indeed, i gained a lot from this course. Lecture was very clear and straightforward.