Back to Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management by University of Virginia

Projects are all around us. Virtually every organization runs projects, either formally or informally. We are engaged in projects at home and at work. Across settings, planning principles and execution methodologies can offer ways in which projects can be run more effectively and efficiently. Project management provides organizations (and individuals) with the language and the frameworks for scoping projects, sequencing activities, utilizing resources, and minimizing risks. This is an introductory course on the key concepts of planning and executing projects. We will identify factors that lead to project success, and learn how to plan, analyze, and manage projects. Learners will be exposed to state-of-the-art methodologies and to considering the challenges of various types of projects....

FG
Apr 1, 2020

It helped e to understand the specifications of project management in such ways. It is a really helpful education. I will apply mt earnings to my job and I am sure I will see the difference of my look

JL
Sep 6, 2020

Very informative, concise, and easy to digest. Provides a solid foundation / framework for approaching projects, with great tutorials on using software for analysis. Great experience overall, thanks!

526 - 550 of 1,479 Reviews for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

By Milantha B E

Dec 12, 2015

Excellent course to gain knowledge about fundamental aspects of Project Planning and Management.

By Newton M

Mar 6, 2021

Good balance of information whilst being concise. Content also practical to a real world view

By MAHDINSYAH

Jan 29, 2021

Thanks to Yael Grushka-Cockayne (@grushkay), all mentors and team, great lesson, great job done

By Traoré I

Aug 24, 2020

I have learned very useful tools. Thanks so much fir the course. i am now ready to jump as a PM

By Vishes K J

Jun 19, 2020

This course offers almost everything one needs to know about Project Planning & Risk Management

By Joash S

Jun 12, 2020

Very thorough in understanding a high level concept of project management 10/10 would recommend

By Oriana A

Sep 20, 2019

It was a very good training, makes you think about planning and how to monitoring the projects.

By F�lix A

Oct 11, 2020

Muy buen curso, sobre todo la didáctica del mismo y como se lleva a estudiante de menos a más.

By Mostafa H K

May 9, 2020

very fruitful course

helped to understand the fundamentals of project management in an easy way

By pearl m

Aug 16, 2019

The course was fully loaded and I have learned so much. Thank you and God bless you abundantly

By Jan F B

Sep 13, 2017

Really excellent course for learning about the fundamentals of project planning. Thanks a lot!

By Manuel G

Apr 3, 2021

This was a really great course, I hope to put in practice all the knowledge that I gain soon!

By Srinivasa T N

Mar 15, 2021

Excellent course. This course has helped me to get basic knowledge on the project management.

By Dmitry L

Dec 5, 2020

Nice course! I was really glad to attend it! Very useful information and practical solutions.

By Paulo V

Nov 4, 2020

Learned a lot especially with the help of MS Project and other softwares used for this course

By Tayim M A

Sep 22, 2020

it was a great course and Yael is a wonder teacher !! i have learned so much, thank very much

By Brighton M

Jun 15, 2020

VERY INFORMATIVE,THE COURSE TOUCHES ON REAL ISSUES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A SUCCESSFUL PROJECT.

By Saravanakumar S

Jan 8, 2016

It is a great course covering the most important elements of Project planning and management.

By Peter L

Oct 16, 2020

Comprehensive and well explained, easy to understand material. Enjoyed the course. Thank you

By Popoola O D

Aug 1, 2020

Excellently taught and organized. Gave me the deep learning of the Project management world.

By M. C M

Mar 5, 2017

I learned a lot in just four weeks! I recommend if you are a beginner in project management.

By Rohan K

Apr 17, 2020

thanks a lot Coursera for teaching me the most important fundamentals in project management

By Stephen F

Jul 3, 2019

Good introduction, overview of terminology and tools. Some intro case studies were helpful!

By John R

Feb 5, 2019

Very informative - very good presentations really enjoyed the course. Needs something to pr

By Archana G

Dec 29, 2016

Excellent course! Well taught and easier to understand for someone who is new to this area.