Back to Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management by University of Virginia

Projects are all around us. Virtually every organization runs projects, either formally or informally. We are engaged in projects at home and at work. Across settings, planning principles and execution methodologies can offer ways in which projects can be run more effectively and efficiently. Project management provides organizations (and individuals) with the language and the frameworks for scoping projects, sequencing activities, utilizing resources, and minimizing risks. This is an introductory course on the key concepts of planning and executing projects. We will identify factors that lead to project success, and learn how to plan, analyze, and manage projects. Learners will be exposed to state-of-the-art methodologies and to considering the challenges of various types of projects. As a Project Management Institute (PMI®) Registered Education Provider, the University of Virginia Darden School of Business has been approved by PMI to issue 12 professional development units (PDUs) for this course, which focuses on core competencies recognized by PMI. (Provider #2122)...

FG

Apr 02, 2020

It helped e to understand the specifications of project management in such ways. It is a really helpful education. I will apply mt earnings to my job and I am sure I will see the difference of my look

SH

Mar 19, 2018

The course provided a good introductory lessons on project planning and management. The course was organized clearly with interesting exercises and the instructions were helpful. Thank you very much.

576 - 600 of 885 Reviews for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

By AYAZ A I

Apr 24, 2020

Excellent delivery of knowledge

By karthik P

Apr 10, 2020

Excellent course for beginners.

By rodolfo n g

Apr 04, 2020

Very well explained and resumed

By Harpreet S

Sep 19, 2017

Very concise and too the point.

By Jesse E

Dec 05, 2015

Awesome, and very Professional.

By Eduardo S

Dec 27, 2015

I´ve already sent my feedback.

By stephene o o

Dec 24, 2015

Wonderful and very insightful.

By 吕应博

Nov 24, 2015

Great course about management!

By Ayushi S

May 01, 2020

Very good and detailed course

By RAHUL R

Apr 30, 2020

It is great experience for me

By Marina K

Apr 15, 2018

clear and simple explanations

By Egwudo C G

Apr 30, 2019

Very Interesting. Satisfied

By Tran V T

Mar 30, 2017

Great course and I love it.

By Emily M

Jan 18, 2017

A nice launching off point!

By Anshul D

May 31, 2018

Excellent for fundamentals

By Benjie L

Jul 03, 2016

I will finish this course.

By Shaista N

Jun 09, 2020

Great learning experience

By Byron A A

Good course for beginners

By MD A H

Dec 23, 2015

Course content is so nice

By komugisha j

Aug 30, 2019

Nice learning experience

By Mohammad A S

Apr 10, 2018

It is an awesome course.

By CHRISTINE M