Back to Grow to Greatness: Smart Growth for Private Businesses, Part I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Grow to Greatness: Smart Growth for Private Businesses, Part I by University of Virginia

This course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia and taught by top-ranked faculty, focuses on challenges faced by existing private businesses when they attempt to grow substantially....

AM
Apr 29, 2020

The professor is great! A lot of energy and a lot of passion in his classes. He makes it fun and engaging while never being with him in the same room. Great effort and great work! Enjoyed the class

MC
Sep 20, 2015

This is a well explained course that gives many incites, examples and provides the reading material to you at no cost. Ed Hess is an awesome professor, I took both the Grow to Greatness courses in

151 - 173 of 173 Reviews for Grow to Greatness: Smart Growth for Private Businesses, Part I

By Lakshay K

Apr 23, 2020

Great course for entrepreneurs and people looking to join their family businesses. Ed, the professor, uses case studies as reference which makes the course very practical and interesting.

Also, Ed really knows how to keep his students engaged.

Overall, good course and a great professor.

By Lance M

Dec 20, 2017

A great class and one of the few focused on business growth issues. I would have liked more tools and techniques to supplement the case studies. More practicality to ground some of the theory. Overall though, definitely worth the time and money.

By Alberto P

Mar 5, 2019

The course is well built and easy to be followed. Business cases are inspiring and very useful to facilitate comprehension and take out. On top, Prof. Hess has a great narrative attitude that keep you motivated to learn across the weeks.

By KOUAKOU K I

Jun 30, 2018

Your courses are very interesting and give more knowledge in setup business. How can we choose this sector or other else. we have some details about SWOT analysis. than you

By Alex I M C

Aug 30, 2019

Simple but straight to the point. A lot of feedback. Very practical information not only theory but also real cases. Loved this course. Taking part two now.

By Ravi G

Apr 26, 2016

I really enjoy this course since the learning materials mostly came from real life cases and it offer many insights regarding growth for private businesses

By Dimitris K

Dec 29, 2015

Great Prof. Great Course. Learned a lot with the most efficient way. Made me good to think over my business, my goals, my opportunities. Thank you a lot!

By Giulia B

Jan 20, 2016

This course introduces very interesting concepts, the Professor is very entertaining and the Syllabus is very clearly structured. Thank you!

By Antonios K

Oct 25, 2015

I gave 4 stars only because there is always a space of improvement, as I learned from this class.

Great class!

By Ubedullah

Nov 26, 2018

I have learn much more from this course that will be benificial for my business growth.

By Anthony D

Nov 24, 2015

Very good content. The pace is a very slow in my sense, but other than this good one.

By Eunjung W

Oct 15, 2015

The instructor is very energetic and the case studies teaches valuable lessons.

By Makeda G

Dec 16, 2015

Teacher was energetic and invested in students' learning.

By Leah G

Nov 22, 2015

very informative and clear. Thanks!

By mwesigwa J

By Tin Z P

Sep 25, 2020

By Pei-Jan H

Sep 17, 2016

very simple and basic ideas of growing a business. case studies are a little bit outdated.

By Alexandra B

Feb 2, 2016

Unfortunately I can not deal with the professors voice.

The content is good.

By Michele M

Oct 9, 2015

I found it quite interesting, suggest to make the lessons a bit shorter.

By Ryan

Mar 21, 2016

I didn't like the professor's teaching style. He took way more time than was necessary to get his points across. Plus the little quips where he's pretending to engage with the viewer made it feel like a kids show. There were some good nuggets of info, but there was too much filler to get to it.

By Isa B E

Apr 2, 2016

los subtítulos en español no son claros, están generados por computadora y eso no los hace comprensibles.