Back to Verb Tenses and Passives

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Verb Tenses and Passives by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Advanced Grammar and Punctuation specialty. In this course, you will review the verb tenses that you learned in beginning English classes and learn about a few tenses you may not know very well. In all, you'll cover all 12 of the English verb tenses and passive verb forms. Most importantly, you'll learn how to blend these tenses, which is what native speakers frequently do. This course is vital to your becoming a more fluent English speaker. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

NN
Feb 14, 2021

I am endlessly grateful for this course. I’ve learned so much. And let me tell you something, I’ve enjoyed the videos from our teachers better than any Netflix movie I had been binge watching.

ED
Dec 11, 2020

I had been learning tenses at several courses just before I found this one. I found it extremely useful and so interactive! Moreover, the teachers are so creative and so lovely unusual!

376 - 400 of 401 Reviews for Verb Tenses and Passives

By Derrick G

Jul 17, 2019

it is perfect if there are some slides

By GANESH D

good content...very useful..thank you

By Prasad H

Oct 12, 2018

A good course and nicely delivered.

By Edwin G A

Nov 21, 2020

Excellent and It's help for all us

By MUHAMMAD N

Sep 20, 2020

Your teaching is very good

By Sarang K J

Nov 5, 2018

Great work by the teachers

Aug 6, 2020

Dec 11, 2018

Good.

By Jovanny G

Jul 27, 2020

Good

By Adela L S

Sep 5, 2018

I have a question, but I don´t know how to contact teachers.

By Ampol A

Feb 2, 2018

Week 1 - Finished

Week 2 - Finished

Week 3 - Finished

By MD.Ali A

moderately good, the teaching system is lengthy.

By Smriti S

Nov 24, 2020

It has been a great opportunity for boosting my English understanding level. Thank you so much.

By HeenaFarheen

Sep 6, 2019

very very nice course

By Beau T

Sep 27, 2020

I completed the course in one week, and have been waiting and paying for two months without receiving any grades. I have been told that my submissions have been overdue, when it is the failure of this courses efficiency which is -- in fact -- overdue. Don't give me a deadline if my work will not be graded upon the date. That is not a deadline; it's a cheating of my money and a waste of my time. Furthermore, I have had students who have learnt English as a second language telling me that I am wrong. As a result, I have had to simplify my language in a hope to be understood. I've sat a listened to videos of the two most annoying girls I have ever encountered for god knows how long, and I don't even have a certificate to show for it. I should have a certificate for not shooting my own brains out. I highly don't recommend.

By Liubov

Mar 15, 2020

Why it is charged me again, if I got my certificate 15 days ago??? I have a mail that proves, that I subscribed only for 1 course, not full specialization.

By Justin

Apr 20, 2020

The explanations are had to follow. I have found it very difficult to learn from this course, and English is my first language.