Back to Verb Tenses and Passives

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Verb Tenses and Passives by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Advanced Grammar and Punctuation specialty. In this course, you will review the verb tenses that you learned in beginning English classes and learn about a few tenses you may not know very well. In all, you'll cover all 12 of the English verb tenses and passive verb forms. Most importantly, you'll learn how to blend these tenses, which is what native speakers frequently do. This course is vital to your becoming a more fluent English speaker. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

BL

Aug 27, 2019

The course content designed by UCI is very creative. The conversations on video clips are very funny. Thanks to Jake and Emily, who have been working at UCI to assist this program.

HR

Aug 07, 2020

This particular course helps me a lot to realize the difference of all tenses and specially the past tense application. Many many thanks to all my respectable teachers.

76 - 100 of 318 Reviews for Verb Tenses and Passives

By Ishrat J S

Jul 12, 2020

Thank you, teachers, for preparing an amazing course. I enjoyed it and learned a lot of things. Now my weakness is gone.

By Sushil B

Jul 05, 2020

This course really helps to enrich the knowledge and many unknown things clarified in a simpler method.

By ABDUL M K

Jul 19, 2020

very good. Peer review is sometimes faulty. Not all participants are qualified to rate others and some are very unfair

By yan l

Oct 19, 2018

The course is very useful for me personally because I am always confused with all the tenses. Now I know better :)

By S I

Sep 11, 2020

In verb tenses and passives i learned that how and when to use it.It is quite good experience.Thanks to coursera

By Fe s

Apr 03, 2020

I strongly recommend to All the English language students to study Coursera online study. I have learned a lot.

By Erhan O

Jan 16, 2020

Thanks a lot. I learned many important grammar rules in this course. In addition, I learned rules permanently.

By Anibal H S

Dec 28, 2016

It is an excellent course. I really improved my English learning process. Thanks for the group of instructors.

By Kainat B

Jul 27, 2020

The way of teaching is very interesting and catching up the attention. I've learned a lot from this platform.

By Abhishek K S

Jul 18, 2019

I loved this course very much.

This course was well designed for everyone to comprehend.

Thanks to teachers.

By Hanna B A P

Jun 17, 2017

This course is excellent. I really liked the structure. The dynamics used by the teachers are a plus.

Cheers

By Maia M

May 22, 2017

Wonderful course! I refreshed my knowledge and got a lot of tips on how to teach complex tenses. Thank you!

By Jose L R S

Jun 04, 2020

The very easier course to remember grammar and tenses. The teachers make it really dynamic and energetic.

By Alejandra C V

Jul 30, 2020

Excellent course! Really well structured. I improved my knowledge about the correct use of verb tenses.

By Alexandra P

Jan 22, 2018

I clearly recommend this course, it is awesome. Very active and interesting! I learned so many things.

By Aura M M G

Jul 25, 2020

I loved the way teachers worked on the material. I learned a lot while having so much fun! Thank you!

By Pongpakorn J

Aug 19, 2020

This course has good instructors. The contents contain enough examples and exercises to understand.

By Heba N

Jul 27, 2019

i thrilled to learn with these amazing teacher, and i digested all the information from this course

By Olesia D

Nov 17, 2016

The teachers are simply great! The methods used in this lecture are really productive. Thank you!

By Muhammed g m

Oct 30, 2018

This course was very helpful to me. It is a great step for anyone to improve their English level.

By Muhsin S

Oct 08, 2019

It was such a cool course to join. I recommend it for you all. P.S the teachers are so funny.

By Dr. U P

Aug 24, 2020

A very well designed course that imparts crystal clear understanding of some crucial points.

By Nicolli F

Oct 04, 2019

Amazing Course, I really learned about the verb tenses and passives. Thank you guys for all!

By Cristian C M B

Apr 20, 2018

It's a very good option, so far it's been a great tool to improve the English grammar to me

By Джелилов А С

Nov 22, 2019

It's a very helpful course to improve your grammar for a short time! Thank you, Coursera!