Back to Designing Your Personal Weight Loss Plan

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Designing Your Personal Weight Loss Plan by Case Western Reserve University

4.1

This 5 week course will guide learners through the essential steps in planning an individualized weight loss program. There is no guarantee of weight loss through completing the course; learners will have the framework and essential components for an evidence-based weight loss program. This course is intended for healthy adults who do not have any chronic disease such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, lung disease or any others. In addition, this course does not provide information for people who have food allergies or intolerances. Losing weight and keeping it off requires planning and goal-setting. Crash diets or fad diets are ineffective and can be dangerous. This course provides evidence-based information for planning a weight loss program that is safe and effective in producing a one to two pound loss per week. This course will help learners establish the following: 1. A realistic goal weight with a specific plan for rate of weight loss and time frame for achieving goal weight. 2. A realistic goal for the frequency, duration, and intensity of exercise that will enable the learner to achieve and maintain the goal weight. 3. A specific set of strategies for grocery shopping, eating in restaurants, eating at social occasions, and dealing with hunger and emotional eating. 4. A plan for monitoring food intake, exercise and weight loss. 5. A plan for continued evaluation of progress to goals and strategies for adjusting goals for continued weight loss for the next 6 months or longer. 6. A thorough understanding of the difficulty of maintaining weight loss and a plan for maximizing the chances of keeping off the weight lost....

EN
Jan 17, 2021

I really enjoyed this course, it was very informative and easy to follow. The videos were clear and the graded sections were great. The course as a whole was enjoyable and would recommend to others.

Jul 6, 2020

As told by the instructor that we would enjoy the whole course, was amazing experience. I learnt with SWOT, how can we work upon reliable goal under time bound restriction. It enhance my knowledge.

26 - 50 of 135 Reviews for Designing Your Personal Weight Loss Plan

By Dr. E K

Sep 14, 2020

Amazing Experience I had, I scored 100 %. Learnt so many things. I understood, weight loss is just not a calorie counting, its is beyond that. weight loss plan should be comprising fruits, vegetables, grains and dairy products. Highly recommended.

By Saadiya Y

Apr 12, 2017

Very Interesting course! Learnt a lot. But, Please can i suggest that the test part should be left open so as to effectively finish the course. Then people can choose to upgrade to receive certificate at the end of the course session.

Thank you.

By Conrad U

Jan 20, 2017

Great course. It really helped me to stay disciplined about logging everything I put into my mouth. Just that little tip has helped me to self monitor and reduce the calories and increase the nutritional value of my meals and snacks.

By Pauline L

Sep 24, 2017

It is really practical and helpful, after completing the course, I am able to create my own well-balanced weekly meal plan, and I have lost weight with its help! Highly recommended for whoever takes weight loss seriously.

By Ron S

Jun 23, 2020

This course will teach you the science behind doing weight loss right and give a strategy for establishing and maintaining a new metabolism set point that will promote weight loss stabilization. No more yo-yoing for me!

By NATALIE C T L

Sep 1, 2020

I would recommend this course to whoever wanted but have no idea about how to lose weight. The course teaches you a lot of aspects that you need to consider in losing weight. Indeed a good startup if you are a beginner

By Elsayed A S N

Jan 18, 2021

By Jasmine F

Oct 1, 2020

Great course which I completed with a personal weight loss plan designed by myself. There is a printing error on the certificate though. The name and title of the course instructor are not printed.

By Savita

Jul 7, 2020

By Felipe C

Mar 28, 2019

Me parece un curso que aporta en el difícil camino de perder peso. Pienso que hay que abordar más aspectos psicológicos que son fundamentales para la adherencia terapéutica del tratamiento.

By Puji S

Oct 27, 2016

im always wanna know a new information and this give me more then just information. education me to make a better person and share with people here, love it...

By ELSA D L C

Oct 3, 2020

Lastima que por no pagar no haya podido presentar exámenes, trabajos para calificar, ni calificaciones

Y queda como inconcluso

Fue interesante y enriquecedor

By Caroline T

Sep 22, 2018

I am so happy to have take that course. It gave me new tools and new perspective and I enjoy much ore my weight loss journey now.

Thank you very much.

By Ankur T

Dec 2, 2017

Superb course to understand the basics of nutrition and the way to reduce weight by having proper nutrition. A must have course for every beginner.

By Yokebec S

Jul 12, 2017

This is a practical and easy to follow course. It gave a lot of tools for my weight loss plan with very convenient strategies. Thanks

By Brigitta P

Jun 26, 2017

I am really enjoying this course, and learning about weight loss planning. Looking forward to share it with others. Thanks

By kapila s

Feb 16, 2018

It was very useful course which help me learn skills that help me advance in my current job and help me to reduce weight.

By Catherine S

Jun 13, 2017

Some of this information was brand new to me. I enjoyed the teachers style and I plan on using by new plan immediately.

By Jekaterina

Aug 1, 2017

This course is very unique and have o lot of information how to loss weigh correctly and for ever. Thank you ;)

By Sanaz B

Jan 8, 2018

Great course for those who are self-directed and do not have a strong background in nutrition/ dietetics.

By Rhonda S H

Sep 20, 2016

Easy to understand, not radical, and sensible strategies for weight loss. No grapefruit diet here.

By Галашева О С

Mar 16, 2020

Курс, который больше подходит для личностного развития, расширения знаний, работы с собой.

By Tania F

Aug 7, 2019

Very good, really makes you think about what you need to do to manage your weight an

By Maria Z

Feb 21, 2021

Super!!!! I would like to inform about your courses or similar courses!!!Thank u!!!

By Saja A

Mar 24, 2017

I did this course but I wish to this amazing website to be less materialism :)