Back to Designing Your Personal Weight Loss Plan

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Designing Your Personal Weight Loss Plan by Case Western Reserve University

4.1

This 5 week course will guide learners through the essential steps in planning an individualized weight loss program. There is no guarantee of weight loss through completing the course; learners will have the framework and essential components for an evidence-based weight loss program. This course is intended for healthy adults who do not have any chronic disease such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, lung disease or any others. In addition, this course does not provide information for people who have food allergies or intolerances. Losing weight and keeping it off requires planning and goal-setting. Crash diets or fad diets are ineffective and can be dangerous. This course provides evidence-based information for planning a weight loss program that is safe and effective in producing a one to two pound loss per week. This course will help learners establish the following: 1. A realistic goal weight with a specific plan for rate of weight loss and time frame for achieving goal weight. 2. A realistic goal for the frequency, duration, and intensity of exercise that will enable the learner to achieve and maintain the goal weight. 3. A specific set of strategies for grocery shopping, eating in restaurants, eating at social occasions, and dealing with hunger and emotional eating. 4. A plan for monitoring food intake, exercise and weight loss. 5. A plan for continued evaluation of progress to goals and strategies for adjusting goals for continued weight loss for the next 6 months or longer. 6. A thorough understanding of the difficulty of maintaining weight loss and a plan for maximizing the chances of keeping off the weight lost....

JF
Sep 30, 2020

Great course which I completed with a personal weight loss plan designed by myself. There is a printing error on the certificate though. The name and title of the course instructor are not printed.

Jul 6, 2020

As told by the instructor that we would enjoy the whole course, was amazing experience. I learnt with SWOT, how can we work upon reliable goal under time bound restriction. It enhance my knowledge.

26 - 50 of 115 Reviews for Designing Your Personal Weight Loss Plan

By ELSA D L C

Oct 3, 2020

Lastima que por no pagar no haya podido presentar exámenes, trabajos para calificar, ni calificaciones

Y queda como inconcluso

Fue interesante y enriquecedor

By Caroline T

Sep 22, 2018

I am so happy to have take that course. It gave me new tools and new perspective and I enjoy much ore my weight loss journey now.

Thank you very much.

By Ankur T

Dec 2, 2017

Superb course to understand the basics of nutrition and the way to reduce weight by having proper nutrition. A must have course for every beginner.

By Yokebec S

Jul 12, 2017

This is a practical and easy to follow course. It gave a lot of tools for my weight loss plan with very convenient strategies. Thanks

By Brigitta P

Jun 26, 2017

I am really enjoying this course, and learning about weight loss planning. Looking forward to share it with others. Thanks

By kapila s

Feb 16, 2018

It was very useful course which help me learn skills that help me advance in my current job and help me to reduce weight.

By Catherine S

Jun 13, 2017

Some of this information was brand new to me. I enjoyed the teachers style and I plan on using by new plan immediately.

By Jekaterina

Aug 1, 2017

This course is very unique and have o lot of information how to loss weigh correctly and for ever. Thank you ;)

By Sanaz B

Jan 8, 2018

Great course for those who are self-directed and do not have a strong background in nutrition/ dietetics.

By Rhonda S H

Sep 20, 2016

Easy to understand, not radical, and sensible strategies for weight loss. No grapefruit diet here.

By Галашева О С

Mar 16, 2020

Курс, который больше подходит для личностного развития, расширения знаний, работы с собой.

By Tania F

Aug 7, 2019

Very good, really makes you think about what you need to do to manage your weight an

By Saja A

Mar 24, 2017

I did this course but I wish to this amazing website to be less materialism :)

By Anastasia S

Jun 30, 2017

This course help me to be aware of my own diet, emotion and eating lifetsyle

By Shine M S

May 31, 2018

The course is well tailored for the purpose. Really inspiring presentation.

By Teena M C

Jun 23, 2017

Very good course. Helps in making effective and realistic weight loss plan.

By Jaideep J R

Sep 11, 2018

An excellent course to get you started on your path to a healthy life

By RITESH G

Dec 18, 2019

A very simple and effective way of addressing the Global Epidemic

By Astrid U O

May 8, 2017

Very practical and elightened course. I strongly recommend it.

By Olga

May 25, 2017

Thank you so much for such a useful and helpful course!!!

By Arjay G

Jul 29, 2017

Excellent Course realistic as it gets

By Esha M Z

Sep 9, 2019

A lil bit difficult but very good

By Ai

Apr 8, 2019

thanks everyone for this course!

By Rohail A

Sep 10, 2020

I really appreciate the course