Back to Customer Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Analytics by University of Pennsylvania

Data about our browsing and buying patterns are everywhere. From credit card transactions and online shopping carts, to customer loyalty programs and user-generated ratings/reviews, there is a staggering amount of data that can be used to describe our past buying behaviors, predict future ones, and prescribe new ways to influence future purchasing decisions. In this course, four of Wharton’s top marketing professors will provide an overview of key areas of customer analytics: descriptive analytics, predictive analytics, prescriptive analytics, and their application to real-world business practices including Amazon, Google, and Starbucks to name a few. This course provides an overview of the field of analytics so that you can make informed business decisions. It is an introduction to the theory of customer analytics, and is not intended to prepare learners to perform customer analytics. Course Learning Outcomes: After completing the course learners will be able to... Describe the major methods of customer data collection used by companies and understand how this data can inform business decisions Describe the main tools used to predict customer behavior and identify the appropriate uses for each tool Communicate key ideas about customer analytics and how the field informs business decisions Communicate the history of customer analytics and latest best practices at top firms...

MA
Aug 4, 2020

This course includes a comprehensive overview of the all the basic models that are used to analyze data concerning customer behavior. The real-life examples made it easier to relate to those theories.

ND
Jan 30, 2019

Though I have worked on Customer Analytics with my previous work experiences and also on Surveys etc at George Brown College Canada, this module was more than insightful. Lots of learning to learn eh!

426 - 450 of 2,245 Reviews for Customer Analytics

By Shirley S

Dec 29, 2016

Great course! I found it very helpful even though I don't work in marketing. Great course if you are interested in business analytics.

By Mayur B R

Aug 15, 2019

The presentations as well as the extra study material provided was extremely informative. I'm highly satisfied with the course content.

By Joseph F

Dec 24, 2018

very interesting and I learned a lot in which I hope to use professionally. Thank you so much for the opportunity to take this course.

By Asif G

Aug 30, 2018

This is an excellent course for understanding and appreciating the field of customer analytics through a plethora of real life examples

By Ameya P

Jun 16, 2018

a very good course to know and have a better understanding about customer analytics with clear and simple language with impact examples

By NILESH P

Apr 16, 2016

This course was best as they have given a real life examples to understand the concept. And many company names are got to know. Thanks.

By Hanumantha P

Nov 19, 2015

I enjoyed the course. it really helped me in understanding how to extract customer information and design customer specific sales data.

By Diogo D S L

Oct 15, 2019

Great Lecturers with real life experience in the matter. Their input is valuable and background in the subject undoubted. Recommended!

By Thu D

Apr 10, 2021

This is such a mind-blowing course that closely aligns with my interest in the interdisciplinary of analytics and customer behaviors.

By ABHISHEK C

Jun 17, 2020

Amazing course material and teaching by the professors. Learnt a lot of new things and the course provided a lot of food for thought.

By German R M S

Sep 29, 2018

Excellente curso, temas de los que conocía menos del 1% y aquí aprendes suficnete para considerarte al día y con conocimiento medio.

By Michael H

Jul 9, 2017

This was a great introduction to customer analytics and a real eye-opener as to just how powerful these techniques are proving to be.

By Karun D

Nov 30, 2016

Nice built up for offline advertising professionals to jump straight to customer analytics giving a well taught digital introduction.

By Anastasija R

Nov 25, 2016

I love this course. This course provided an overview of the field of analytics and I learned how to make informed business decisions.

By Md A A

Feb 20, 2020

I found it mind propelling. It shapes how I used to think about this and how we should think about Dat and marketing in the future.

By Vijaya L K

Jan 8, 2019

Really good introduction to how Customer analytics can drive business decisions.

Great examples and explanations by the instructors.

By Dhaval S

May 21, 2018

Fablous course! must must for marketing students and the people who are entering into data sceince and having a marketing background

By Rebekka G

Jun 11, 2017

This course have provided me with a lot of interesting and helpfull insight, and I will highly recommend everyone I know to take it.

By Robert C

Aug 8, 2021

Great information, lectures, lecturers and course. I gained knowledge and concepts I could identify with and impliment immediately.

By Kaustubh C D

Mar 8, 2019

This course really help me understand what customer analytics is. Gives good knowledge & future prediction for customer analytics.

By SAURAV K

Sep 26, 2020

I really like the kind of information and knowledge that I gained and also the assignments were testing me on my application part.

By jeetendra s p

Feb 2, 2020

I learnt many things from this course, its also improve my analytical skills. and thanks a lot to help and support me for cousera.

By Roopa N

May 13, 2020

The course was really useful and helped me in understanding the actual impact if Marketing Analytics in the real world. Thank you

By Sergio V M

May 8, 2020

Excellent, well designed for understanding the Customer Analytics, and many great examples of companies using Business Analytics.

By Sai S M

Oct 18, 2018

Really insightful course on how a business leader can make use of Analytics and how to unleash the power of customer centric data