Back to Influence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Influence by University of Pennsylvania

What does it mean to be influential? How does one persuade others to pursue a unified goal? How does one leverage power? In this course, you’ll learn how to develop influence and to become more effective in achieving your organizational goals. Professor Cade Massey of the Wharton School has designed this course to help you understand the framework of power and influence and the dynamics of effective networks, and shows you how to develop your skills of persuasion and leverage. By the end of this course, you’ll know your own strengths and how to use them to get what you need, how to gain power and influence, and how to leverage relationships and alliances to achieve your goals in both business and in life....

CS
Apr 6, 2018

I worked with my corporate leaders. This course helped me understand why they act the way they act, as well as helping to improve my people skill and understanding my bottomline as a professional.

MW
Jan 9, 2019

This Influence course takes a different approach, and while it takes awhile to appreciate, I ended up really liking it! I won't spoil the surprises, but nevertheless, this is a course not to miss!

76 - 80 of 80 Reviews for Influence

By LATHRO

Apr 3, 2019

Great content. I have learn much more than i hoped.

By Stephen M

Jun 8, 2020

Very good introduction to influence

By Runa S

Nov 15, 2019

a good course overall, yet sometimes was too detailed especially in analyzing assessment results as probably would've been more interesting to talk about influence.

By Shannon S

Mar 21, 2021

This class is so hard to follow, the instructor talks way to fast and doesn't really explain in details.

By Kerem B Y