Back to Success

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Success by University of Pennsylvania

Do you want to be more successful? This course was designed to help you define what success means to you, and to develop a plan for achieving it. Wharton Professor G. Richard Shell, an award-winning author and the creator of the popular Wharton School course on the meaning of success, created this course to help you answer the questions that arise when you consider how best to use your life. Drawing on his decades of research and mentoring, Shell offers personalized assessments to help you probe your past, imagine your future, and measure your strengths. He then combines these with the latest scientific insights on everything from self-confidence and happiness to relationships and careers. Throughout, he shares inspiring examples of people who found what they were meant to do by embracing their own true measure of success. Get ready for the journey of a lifetime—one that will help you reevaluate your future and envision success on your own terms. Students and executives say that Richard Shell’s courses and executive training programs have changed their lives. Let this course change yours....

SM

Jun 09, 2020

Excellent course gives you the tools and ideas to think deeply about how you define success and set you on a solid path to achieving your greatest professional and personal success possible.

BW

May 18, 2019

I loved this course! It has been the best one I've taken on Coursera yet. It was an honor to learn from Richard Shell. I think this course can benefit anyone at any point in their life!

101 - 125 of 256 Reviews for Success

By Ali T

Jun 30, 2020

Thank you so much for this excellent helpful course! I learned a lot and enjoyed every minute of it!

Best Wishes,

Ali

By Adriana C

This course helped me sort out ideas about myself and my current situation so that I can focus and achieve success

By Arif H

Oct 23, 2017

This is really a great class. I have learnt a lot from this class. I recommend this class to anyone and everyone.

By Jubelee A L

I learned a lot in this course. Sir Richard, thank you so much, you discussed the whole course comprehensively.

By Jeong-Lan K

Jun 14, 2017

It was a great course to re-examine what "Success" means for not only in a general way, but for individuals.

By Costica A

Aug 30, 2017

Very good class. It provides interesting points to reflect on and gives you some guidance for that matter.

By Diego Z

Jul 25, 2019

It's much more profound and inspiring than I initially thought. Amazing course, props to the instructor.

By Jessica O

Oct 05, 2018

I gained a new perspective on success, one that makes it achievable and it reflects my true values.

By Suyog K

May 09, 2020

A different & unique type of course on Success...!

My sincere thanks to Professor Richard Shell.

By Sani M P

Jan 28, 2019

One of the best course one can ever take. Thank you coursera , Thank you Pennsylvania university

By Lauren S

Jan 02, 2019

This course was very helpful by providing a deep knowledge of why and how we think about Success

By Tess P

Dec 31, 2019

It's a great course! Thanks Prof. Shell. It helps me think about success & happiness in depth.

By Huanhuan J

Dec 23, 2017

A good course, good opportunity for me to reconsider current status and have a plan for future

By Kelly H

Aug 02, 2020

Love the instructor! Content was excellent and thought provoking. Exactly what I needed.

By Javier G

Jun 17, 2019

Great course! I think everyone should take this before deciding to embark on a new career.

By Olaoluwa P

Aug 07, 2017

Professor Shell is a great tutor, this course has proved invaluable to my career and life.

By PAVAN K S

Jun 28, 2020

This course on Success part of Achieving Personal and Professional Success is very good.

By Simone F

Apr 08, 2020

Professor Shell was very inspiring. Now It's up to me to persist in the work on myself.

By Andre G

Apr 01, 2020

Highly recommend this professor. Excellent speaker and really cares about the topic.

By Hector L

Jul 24, 2019

An amazing course which broadens our perspective on what it means to be successful.

By NCHOUNGOU M A A Y

Jan 03, 2018

Excellent cours que devrait suivre tout leader et étudiant! Bravoo mR le professeur

By Sonja L

Feb 25, 2019

Excellent content and very thought provoking - a great way to learn about Success.

By Alex P

Jun 04, 2018

Fantastic course. Recommended. Thank you for producing such an excellent course.

By Dawn H

Mar 27, 2019

It was one of four and was helpful in motivating me to finish the other three.

By Ludovico F

Apr 12, 2020

Reassess your personal definition of success and get to know yourself better!