Back to Success

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Success by University of Pennsylvania

Do you want to be more successful? This course was designed to help you define what success means to you, and to develop a plan for achieving it. Wharton Professor G. Richard Shell, an award-winning author and the creator of the popular Wharton School course on the meaning of success, created this course to help you answer the questions that arise when you consider how best to use your life. Drawing on his decades of research and mentoring, Shell offers personalized assessments to help you probe your past, imagine your future, and measure your strengths. He then combines these with the latest scientific insights on everything from self-confidence and happiness to relationships and careers. Throughout, he shares inspiring examples of people who found what they were meant to do by embracing their own true measure of success. Get ready for the journey of a lifetime—one that will help you reevaluate your future and envision success on your own terms. Students and executives say that Richard Shell’s courses and executive training programs have changed their lives. Let this course change yours....

SM
Jun 8, 2020

Excellent course gives you the tools and ideas to think deeply about how you define success and set you on a solid path to achieving your greatest professional and personal success possible.

BW
May 17, 2019

I loved this course! It has been the best one I've taken on Coursera yet. It was an honor to learn from Richard Shell. I think this course can benefit anyone at any point in their life!

101 - 125 of 276 Reviews for Success

By Preetie B

Apr 13, 2018

Thanks Dr. Shell, this is a wonderful course and I think every one should take it. Thanks for helping me define success for myself

By Jorge F E M

Apr 23, 2020

A very good and very well explained course, you learn where you are and where you want to go in a very logical way, thank you!

By Karen M

Jul 22, 2020

I found this course fascinating and learned some great things. I particularly learned some really useful things about myself,

By Jessica O

Jul 8, 2017

I genuinely enjoyed this class. I think it helps raise personal awareness and gives deeper insight into the things we value.

By Matilde D d R d S

Apr 6, 2020

Very useful if you feel that you need to found where to go after finishing a degree or when changing a professional career.

By TAHERE G

Jun 30, 2018

It's a wonderful course to make us think of what we really want and have a kind of inner talk to find our standard version.

By Kenneth C

Jul 15, 2020

Very satisfied with this course. If you want to study the meaning of true success, you should consider taking this course.

By George W

Nov 11, 2018

This was a wonderful course. It really helped me define what success means to me and how I kneed to go about achieving it.

By Anjani k

Jun 14, 2020

I am highly thankful for this course. Now i understand the true meaning of success. thanks Professor and coursera team.

By Winnie M

May 13, 2020

The content and exercises in this course are very helpful in reflecting my priorities and redefining my success theory

By Robert G S P

Jan 9, 2019

Really enjoyed this course. I liked this one and the one at Yale as being the best in personal development on coursera

By Ali T

Jun 30, 2020

Thank you so much for this excellent helpful course! I learned a lot and enjoyed every minute of it!

Best Wishes,

Ali

By Adriana C

This course helped me sort out ideas about myself and my current situation so that I can focus and achieve success

By Arif H

Oct 23, 2017

This is really a great class. I have learnt a lot from this class. I recommend this class to anyone and everyone.

By Cristin H

Aug 21, 2020

I thought this was a really valuable course particularly for people who are just starting out on their careers.

By Jubelee A L

I learned a lot in this course. Sir Richard, thank you so much, you discussed the whole course comprehensively.

By Jeong-Lan K

Jun 14, 2017

It was a great course to re-examine what "Success" means for not only in a general way, but for individuals.

By Costica A

Aug 30, 2017

Very good class. It provides interesting points to reflect on and gives you some guidance for that matter.

By Diego Z

Jul 25, 2019

It's much more profound and inspiring than I initially thought. Amazing course, props to the instructor.

By Jessica O

Oct 5, 2018

I gained a new perspective on success, one that makes it achievable and it reflects my true values.

By Suyog K

May 9, 2020

A different & unique type of course on Success...!

My sincere thanks to Professor Richard Shell.

By Sani M P

Jan 28, 2019

One of the best course one can ever take. Thank you coursera , Thank you Pennsylvania university

By Lauren S

Jan 2, 2019

This course was very helpful by providing a deep knowledge of why and how we think about Success

By Daniel A

Oct 2, 2020

Great course for learning to reflect and know what your true motivations are!

Dan

DeltaBella.com

By Tess P

Dec 30, 2019

It's a great course! Thanks Prof. Shell. It helps me think about success & happiness in depth.