Back to Wind Energy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Wind Energy by Technical University of Denmark (DTU)

How tall is a modern wind turbine and how can it possibly generate power from the wind? This course gives an overview of key aspects in wind energy engineering. Whether you are looking for general insight in this green technology or your ambition is to pursue a career in wind energy engineering, 'Wind Energy' is an excellent starting point. Experts located in the wind pioneering country of Denmark will take you on a tour through the most fundamental disciplines of wind energy research such as wind measurements and resource assessment, aerodynamics, wind turbine technology, structural mechanics, materials, financial and electrical systems. You will gain a rational understanding of wind energy engineering and, through hands-on exercises, you will learn to perform wind energy calculations based on simple models. Working with the different course disciplines will give you a taste of what wind energy engineering is all about. This allows you to identify the most interesting or relevant aspects of wind energy engineering to be pursued in your future studies or in your professional career. View our video: https://youtu.be/he4UWTGHxrY For other professional courses in wind energy engineering, visit our website at www.wem.dtu.dk...

RA
Apr 20, 2020

It's really very useful to research scholars to select different flatforms. I m really enjoying while answering assignments as well as quizes.. the hints that they provided are awesome... Thanks allot

SP
Apr 27, 2020

It was a wonderful ride into the World of Wind Energy. The due diligence and teaching method of the instructors was on-mark and I personally enjoyed studying the course. Thank you very much, Team DTU!

226 - 250 of 1,511 Reviews for Wind Energy

By Abraham I M M

Feb 10, 2020

The course very good however I buy the certificate but I never received, I don´t know if someone can help me with that.

Thanks

Abraham III Molina

Mar 25, 2016

It was a great course, very informative, I learned so much about wind energy. The tests was so challengnig. Thanks you so much for this course.

By ANDRES D P P

Nov 26, 2020

interesting and useful, this course join several concepts of engineering and statistics to get optimum design and get a optimum power of wind

By Ali A

Oct 1, 2016

Love the downloadable videos, slides & transcript files.

Suggestion: better to add "answer model' file after every quiz as a downloadable one.

By Mostafa I

This is a very good course. There are good teachers has a good technical background and experience in wind energy technology .Thanks allot.

By Muhammad H M

Jan 24, 2021

This Course gave an interesting overview of Wind Energy and its application. It is really an interesting course for an Engineering student.

By Paulo A C P

Jun 13, 2020

An amazing course to introduce the multidisciplinary aspects of wind energy. Full of real world data, examples and exercices. Tks to DTU !!

By Shridhar S m

Jun 12, 2020

It was great course with Wind turbine Technology, Aerodynamics, materials, structural mechanics, Electrical system with excellent teachers.

By ERICK J J T

Aug 15, 2018

Un curso muy completo, sin embargo hace falta ejemplificar algunos temas, ya que las evaluaciones a veces no son tan sencillas de resolver.

By Cristian O

Jan 19, 2021

Excellent, very difficult if you dont have any maths previous knowledge, but quite intensive, you learn about everything. I'll recomend it

By Hossam M

Oct 31, 2019

Amazing instructors , the first course that linked the physical data with a practical insight to the industry as well.

Thanks a million DTU

By Mehmet A A

Sep 17, 2020

It was an amazing course from really good teachers. They tocuhed on every aspect of wind energy with a way that is so easy to understand.

By Krishna P S S

Apr 28, 2020

It was a tough course which covered most of the regions of wind energy. As an electrical engineer, I found this course to be very useful.

By Marit K

Mar 18, 2018

Very good course, covers all the basics! Some topics are a little bit rushed and I wish they were better explained. All in all satisfied.

By Richard H

Apr 30, 2016

I am very happy this course is available. It would have been a great help 10 years ago as I started working in the wind energy industry.

By Stefan R

Sep 7, 2020

This is a great course full of challenging things to learn and indeed it is understandable thanks to the splendid teachers that are here

By V M

Dec 18, 2017

good................i need my coursera_wind energy certificate................kindly accept my request.........send my certificate soon.

By Kalash P

Jan 7, 2021

This is an excellent course. Covers wind energy from all angles and is quite advanced. Basic knowledge from various fields is required.

By ABDULQADER J A

Aug 18, 2020

Firstly, I got a lot of information about wind energy, and it was very valuable information. I also learned how to build an energy farm

By Sai R V A V

Apr 17, 2020

Very nice session I ever seen from my point of view we can able to get the total details about wind power farms how we can install them

By GERSON E V L

Feb 28, 2018

Excellent course! Even when we work with Wind Energy, our working topics do not cover all aspects. Well, this course does it very well!

By Alberto M C

Jan 11, 2021

Very nice course to understand the basics of wind energy. A technical but simple approach, combined with specific wind applications.

By Ashish K S

Aug 25, 2020

It was an amazing experience over here.I learn a lot about Wind energy.The teachers are too good. Thank you so much for teaching me.

By Rishabh Y

Jul 20, 2020

Sufficient material with proper reading material. This really helps me cracking individual test and helps me to learn lot of things.

By Ramesh M

Apr 6, 2020

The economics part of the course can be discussed in detail since the formulas and the understanding is quit difficult to understand