Back to COVID19 Data Analysis Using Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for COVID19 Data Analysis Using Python by Coursera Project Network

In this project, you will learn how to preprocess and merge datasets to calculate needed measures and prepare them for an Analysis. In this project, we are going to work with the COVID19 dataset, published by John Hopkins University, which consists of the data related to the cumulative number of confirmed cases, per day, in each Country. Also, we have another dataset consist of various life factors, scored by the people living in each country around the globe. We are going to merge these two datasets to see if there is any relationship between the spread of the virus in a country and how happy people are, living in that country. Notes: This project works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

RP
Jun 27, 2020

This course is very good for beginners, although it misses out a lot of points in terms of professional data analysis...\n\nStill, if you are a beginner, you will benefit a lot from this course!

DD
Nov 27, 2020

i guess it is a fun course ad very easily managed via rhyme notebook. i guess anyone with interest in data science can come here and catch some curiosity or understand what they need to learn.

326 - 349 of 349 Reviews for COVID19 Data Analysis Using Python

By Thibault L

Nov 5, 2020

The project in itself is fine. But Rhyme is awful, slow and buggy.

By Aditya

Jun 7, 2020

It was a bit too easy but the content is good for beginners.

By Jhenny V

Aug 19, 2020

this shows an intermediate level but is lower than that.

By Yijia G

Jul 3, 2020

Kind of easy and do not worth money and time.

By Mike M

Dec 15, 2020

Trying to disenroll but there is no option

By Aravind P

Jul 30, 2020

I expected more advanced data analysis.

By Henil M C

Jul 21, 2020

This course is strictly for beginners.

By Redeemer N

Jun 10, 2020

thanks

By Jessica L

Jan 13, 2021

Code would not run correctly 1/3 into project. Thought it was my code but was program, by the time I figured out it was the program the session started to log me off until it got to the point I could not reenter the project and was not able to complete the program. Passed test by guessing results, but did not actually get to see it.

By amit u

Jul 10, 2020

I was not informed that the cloud desktop will be closed even before i can finish. Also , I am trying to atleast get the covid data and happiness ranking data ( and also death rates data), however m unable to download it. It really sucks

By Roshan W

Dec 15, 2020

Quick and easy project to gain some basic skills on data analysis for beginners. Although ultimately spoiled by not making adjustments for population size when comparing infections numbers across different countries.

By Prakhar R

Jul 8, 2020

I think the instructor is really good but the content isn't up to the level. This is a beginner course at best and the instructor doesn't explore the dataset at all.

By Deepak G

Jul 13, 2020

It's not for intermediates. It's for beginners, that's all.

By Bharathi

Jul 29, 2020

Never got the response about cloud session extention.

By Charles M

Dec 10, 2020

This course was disappointing. The objective was to compare the number of covid cases in a country to values from a happiness database. To achieve this the raw number of covid cases in a country was compared to things like GDP per person. It would have been a valid comparison if the number of covid cases was adjusted to reflect covid cases per population. As it was presented, the comparison is absurd.

By BHAVYA H

Jul 8, 2020

There should be some sort of support for error solving / debugging. It can be frustrating for a beginner like me..

By Megha s

Jun 21, 2020

my cloud is not working it has been two days i have been writting in the chat box but no one replied

By Partho P U

Aug 18, 2020

I am unable to view or work on my project as my deadlines are not getting reset.

By Firdaous H

Nov 20, 2020

8euro for a short project is expensive !

By Repaka S S

Aug 2, 2020

rhyme session is expiring by a second

By Wojciech S

Oct 9, 2020

It's not worth its money.