Back to COVID19 Data Analysis Using Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for COVID19 Data Analysis Using Python by Coursera Project Network

In this project, you will learn how to preprocess and merge datasets to calculate needed measures and prepare them for an Analysis. In this project, we are going to work with the COVID19 dataset, published by John Hopkins University, which consists of the data related to the cumulative number of confirmed cases, per day, in each Country. Also, we have another dataset consist of various life factors, scored by the people living in each country around the globe. We are going to merge these two datasets to see if there is any relationship between the spread of the virus in a country and how happy people are, living in that country. Notes: This project works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

RP
Jun 27, 2020

This course is very good for beginners, although it misses out a lot of points in terms of professional data analysis...\n\nStill, if you are a beginner, you will benefit a lot from this course!

DD
Nov 27, 2020

i guess it is a fun course ad very easily managed via rhyme notebook. i guess anyone with interest in data science can come here and catch some curiosity or understand what they need to learn.

26 - 50 of 348 Reviews for COVID19 Data Analysis Using Python

By Amogh K

Jun 19, 2020

Very good course... only improvements would be to allow people to download work... it doesn't work for some people. But great course.. highly recommended!

By SINETHEMBA P M

Jun 13, 2020

This course is well structured I was going to give it 6 stars if I could see/download my written work. Otherwise, my expectations were sufficiently met.

By Jesus M Z F

Jun 14, 2020

Me ha encantado el proyecto, m ha sido muy util he tenido problemas ara entender alguno concepos que son nuevos para mi pero los he investigado.

By ABHISHEK D

Jun 6, 2020

The Course really helps you get started with Data Analysis with python with ease the instructor explains everything in a clear and concise way.

By Lucas C

Jul 20, 2020

Good course for starting out - I recommend everyone do it - however I wish they used Jupyter Notebook and Anaconda rather than the Rhyme tool

By Babatunde V

Jun 26, 2020

This course is educative and intuitive, the tutor explained each step taken. I recommend it for all, either beginner or expert data science.

By Abhiram B

Jul 8, 2020

This project is really good!! Far better than that lightening speed INTRODUCTION to Data Science course. Learnt a lot!! Thanks Mr.Ahmad!!🙏

By Luyao G

Oct 20, 2020

The knowledge in this course is very practical, and the teacher teaches in detail. I'd recommend this course to build the basics.

By Ajeet K

Jul 17, 2020

Easy understanding of the data and why some data(column) is being dropped. Further, good explanation of every syntax and keyword.

By Ragib A A

Sep 23, 2020

Beautifully designed course. Great instructor, in fact, the best among the guided projects I've completed so far. Recommended.

By Hoang N H D

Jun 21, 2020

This project has a really good explanation and guideline.

I can understand a bit more the steps what I have to do with dataset

By Rohit K A S

Jul 17, 2020

got to learn

-a well-versed approach to data analysis

-also got very interested in the topic

-professor was very awesome

By Dipta D

Jul 14, 2020

I find this project very engaging and helpful. I learned new things and improved my things I already knew. Recommended!

By Daniele V

Aug 31, 2020

Straight-forward and clear. A 1-hour project with some easy methods to manage csv tables and get some results quickly.

By Ripan K

Jul 26, 2020

The functions in this guided project was helpful for me to know how to clean data and making a relevant analysis.

By Kanishk Y

Aug 1, 2020

It will give a good foundation and basic 'know-how's' of working towards a data analysis projects. Nice project.

By Araz S

Jun 20, 2020

A Great Project for all those looking to utilise a couple of hours well & see a neat application of Python ! :)

By Amol P

Jul 22, 2020

Its really nice course to learn and work on real time scenarios and dataset.

thanks a lot for valuable session.

By susma k

Nov 2, 2020

Ahmad is an excellent teacher. Each statement of explanation he gives is clear and simple. Loved this course!

By Arka S

Great concise project to practice basic Data Analysis skills and to gain insight about the current pandemic

By Yamira E S

Dec 15, 2020

Great project for Data Analysts. You do need to know a little programming to understand the whole project.

By ANNAVAJJALA A S

Jun 18, 2020

Great Course! Had Hands-on experience with analysis.

Would be better if the cloud desktop was much faster.

By David K A

Nov 12, 2020

I was able to apply my knowledge of Pandas, Numpy, etc to analyze an interesting dataset -COVID-19 data.

By Guddy K

Sep 20, 2020

I learned very quickly this course . because the way of teaching is too good . I enjoyed this course.

By Mir S H

Nov 20, 2020

It was an amazing hands on experience. Everyone who are data science lovers should take this course.